MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Twitter translations: Aiji's 4th Q&A

Go down

Twitter translations: Aiji's 4th Q&A Empty Twitter translations: Aiji's 4th Q&A

Post by Chico Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 pm

3rd of September 2010

1) [Aiji was asked to recommend some camera…. ? I can’t translate it properly.]

2) Q: Please tell me what is the best weapon in MonHan? [MONHAN NIKKI AIRU MURA → PSP game that Aiji likes]

A: I often use one-handed sword and hammer. ← Those two in my opinion. As for the MH3 released on the 1st of December. Everybody, let’s hunt☆

3) Q: What do you think about Maya not following anyone?

A: I don’t understand it. It seems he uses Twitter not as a communication tool, but as a place just to mutter. ( ̄▽ ̄)

4) Q: You’ve had a lots of different hairstyles and colours, which one was your favourite?

A: Everyone of them was good and I really liked all. But to be honest pink was wonderful and it was difficult to renounce it. Lol.

5) Q: Who are the best musicians to play with in private? Except Maya of course.

A: Hmm… In 2010 I often meet Mutsumi from Λucifer, Kei from Kannivalism and Shinpi from the Breakers. [I’m not entirely sure this last name → シンピー]

6) Q: Have you got any prejudice against food and why? ★

A: If it’s about food I’m not picky. Oh, btw, Maya is not too. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Everyone should not be prejudiced.

7) Q: Where is the charm point?

A: It’s harrrd to say. Where do you think it is? Lol.

8) Q: Tell us how you get rid of gloomy feelings when you’re depressed or smth.

A: “From now on there should be only good things!” I always remind something like that. Lol.

9) Q: You’ve said before that you can not sleep if you will not stick your feet out of futon. Is this your good position for sleeping?

A: I stick out feet as always, because I can’t sleep when they’re too hot. I think it’s a good sleeping position of mine.

10) Q: Which one of you isn’t an easy to defeat person? ☆

A: Neither of us in LM.C has an easy to defeat spirit! That’s obvious. Lol.

11) Q: Is there any hairstyle that was a challenge for you?

A: Dreadlocks, I think? I was kind of discouraged after 2 days. Lol.

12) Q: What do you do to neutralize effects of heat?

A: I do nothing at all. Do you have something to recommend?

13) Q: Have you watched any movies or DVDs recently? Can you recommend something?

A: Yesterday I watched MJ’s (←not Murayama☆Jun) “Moonwalker”[Michael Jackson's]. But before that I would deffinately recommend the super hit “Anvil”.

14) [Someone asked Aiji about a game Airu Life and how to finish it or do something in this game. Aiji gives some advice and admits that he likes this game. I'm sorry, I can't translate that one properly m(_ _)m]

15) Q: Was there any turning point in your life? And please tell us when it was.

A: When I worked as roady [road manager] for SIAM SHADE at the age of 18. I was able to learn a lot.

16) Q: Please, Aiji, tell us your secret of youth. You look so incredibly young. ☆

A: I’m not sure if there is any secret, maybe it could be just living a full life? I thing it can be it. ☆

17) Q: Aiji-saaa〜n ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆ Will you come to Niigata again in the future?

A: I think I surely will! Just wait for us!

18) Q: What do you think about girls with strong tan?

A: I think that moderate tan is good and healthy. [until this question he became my super favourite gay boy, lol XD]

19) Q: Do your muscles change because of guitar playing. I started to play recently and I have problems with it and I’m getting exhausted easily.

A: I think it is a common thing that body is tuned up with a musical instrument when you play it regularly. I don’t have problems with pain anymore.

20) Q: The most important parts in the new song?!!!!!!

A: All!! d(^_^o)

[1]Addition) Q: Cheers for good work. ☆ Thank you for finding time for Q&A again, though you are so busy! And my question! When will we see the new photos that were taken today?

A: It is scheduled on the 10th of September. Don’t miss it!

[2]Addition) Q: What do you think of new release of Underground? Will you go to show in Japan?

A: I think it’s good ☆ But as for the show… I heven’t decided yet.

[3]Addition) Q: You’ve purchased a camera recently. What is the [… and now I don’t understand. Sorry. (-_-) I don’t understand answer as well, but it is something that includes specialized vocabulary.]

[4]Addition) Q: Which part you like more, Disneyland or DisneySea? Also, do you like any Disney characters?

A: Hmm…… Sea I guess as for today. I like Stich. The form of this character.

[5] Addition) Q: What kind of ramen do you like?

A: I like the simpliest soy flavour, unexpectedly.

[6] Addition) Q: I’m on a diet now, but it isn’t effective without good exercise method, (´Д`) how do you keep your wonderful figure? (´・ω・`)

A: I do exercise to, persevering training is good. ☆

[7] Addition) Q: What is the stage at 11/17 AX going to be like? Will it reflect the atmosphere of new music? The show is always elaborate, I really enjoy it!

A: Well… it’s not decided yet at all.

[8] Addition) Q: Should I go to LM.C’s LIVE to enjoy LM.C more?

A: For sure! I think you’ll understand LM.C considerably more if you come to LIVE.

[9] Addition) Q: Kinokonoyama & Takenokonosato. Which do you like? I prefer Takenokonosato ☆
<THAT'S WHAT KINOKONOYMA & TAKENOKONOSATO ARE>

A: Isn’t it a difference only in shape not in taste? Lol.

[10] Addition) Q: Do you like dried fish? Lol.

A: …Hmm… I think it’s good. Lol.

[11] Addition) Q: Can you recommend some alcohol for evening drinking? I’m drinking plum wine recently.

A: I personally don’t drink at evenings.

[12] Additional) Q: I am visiting Tokyo next month, recommend me some nice cafes or place to eat some delicious cake, please.

A: ANGELINA in Ginza district. [Ginza is a INSANELY EXCLUSIVE and RICH district in Tokyo]

[13] Additional) Q: It’s a little early, but I’m enthusiastic about the birthday show on the 17th of November! Lol.

A: … will do my best.

[14] Additional) Q: Aiji, how much is your weight now?

A: It was 56,1kg recently, and it’s 58kg now. I think it’s the best.

[15] Additional) Q: Maya twitted about his mother the other day, were you talking with your parents recently?

A: I was.

Aiji: “I finished work for today at last! I got a lot of questions from you all again ☆Thanks. I think I will pick up some more and answer it.”

[16] Addition) Q: Aiji, please tell us what kind of magazines do you read? (o^^o)

A: I don’t read much, but if so: “Famitsu”, “Degimono Station”, “Camera Weather”, “Sanreco”.

[17] Addition) Q: What to eat now?

A: Iberico ham.

[18] Addition) Q: Please, tell us some iPhone apps you like. ☆ (I tried iPad apps you recommended last time.)

A: For iPhone I would recommend similar apps.

[19] Addition) Q: What kind of cars do you like?

A: I basically like RV cars.

[20] Addition) Q: What did you mean by “almost naked”?

A: It was a lie, completely. ☆

[21] Addition) Q: It will be the fifth anniversary next year by the Year of the Rabbit… Was it planned? Lol.

A: It was entirely planned.

[22] Addition) Q: Yesterday Maya talked about his mother Izumi. What kind of person is Aiji’s mother?

A: I’m shy talking about this.

[23] Addition) Q: Is Zenko-ji area crowded at New Year’s Eve? ? ?

A: Extremely.

[24] Addition) [Someone asked about the heat in this summer, again, and Aiji answered that he don’t really mind the hot weather, but he is paying higher bills for electricity.]

[25] Addition) Q: You have played many instruments so far, but which one was the most interesting or fun?( other than a guitar)

A: Playing a tambourine was extremely serious business.

[26] Addition) Q: I would really like you to come to Aomori again! (>_<)

A: I’ll go, wait! (o *`ω´)

[27] Addition) Q: What is your favourite Apple product?

A: After all the favourite one is iPad recently.

[28] Addition) Q: What is your particularly favourite song of LM.C?

A: Sorry, there’s too much of them and I can’t decide!

[29] Addition) Q: What is music for you?

A: Music is something that takes me to wonderful pleces I’ve never been to or I’ve never even dreamed about. It’s the most important existence. ☆

[30] Addition) Q: Aiji, today was very beautiful sunset. Dyed red clouds floating in the sky. Time to stop and see something beautiful is important, isn’t it?

A: It is. I go to the art museum personally, or go to watch an empty stage, you know.

[31] Addition) Q: Is there a place you would really want to travel now? I’m from France.

A: Maldives, Tahiti, Seychelles.

[32] Addition) Q[originally in English]: Will you make LM.C official fanclub worldwide?? (^з^)-☆

A[originally in English]: Well…We has not plan.

[33] Addition) Q:「まぁやはSATOちと一緒で誰も信じてないからだよ」ってゆっけがつぶやいてました![← Sorry, I have no idea what this means.]
A: That's right ! Ha ha ha...It's a best answer for him!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

[34] Addition) Q: You did lives in many countries. Do you feel strain before every show?

A: There’s only a good feeling of strain, it’s not like I’m shaking because of tension.

[35] Addition) Q: Would you like to live in any other place than Tokyo or Nagano?

A: Okinawa.

[36] Addition) Q: Sunburn girl here. Thank you for all your answers. I ride the motorcycle of LMC specifications. ☆ Give me some sign if you’ll see me in town. Lol.

A: If I see you, I’ll do アックスボンバー(akkusubonbaa)[←no idea what it is???]

[37] Addition) Q: Does Stich seem to be a cockroach?!

A: Eeeeeeeeeh!? Isn’t it Walt Disney!?

[38] Addition) [Sorry again. I can’t translate this one, ‘cause it contains technical language… Smth about V system…]

[39] Addition) Q: Will LM.C do LIVE in Taiwan again? Last time it was canceled, I was so sad…

A: We were sad too! But wait for us to take revenge!

[40] Addition) Q: I checked it in TV the other day, there is more quantity of the chocolate in Takenokonosato than in Kinokonoyama; If you’d like to knaw that… sorry if you don’t need that information.

A: No no, I appreciate the information even if it’s general knowledge of wide variety of subjects. Lol.

Aiji: Well, my first reaction to Takenokonosato & Kinokonoyama. (>_<) To be frank, in everyday life I don’t really care about that sort of things. Need to learn more!

Aiji: I got through all the questions and answered only what I could answer imidiatelly. I’m sorry for the questions I wasn’t able to nominate. ☆Thanks for sending me so many questions again, I know it was worthed. Lol. It’s not over and I’ll be there again.
\(^o^)/ Right, shower now. ☆

★★★★★★★ translated by: Maczka&Chico ★★★★★★★

~If you wanna post our translations somewhere else or translate them to other language, feel free to do it, but please, credit and comment us~
Chico
Chico
Translator
Translator

Stars : 11

Back to top Go down