MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

VALLOW translation

Go down

VALLOW translation Empty VALLOW translation

Post by Kei Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:34 pm

BIG thanks to my friend Chriss who not only bought and sent me the magazine but included a translation of Maya's section! She says it's not 100% perfect but it was late and it's a decent translation. So, here we go!

VALLOW - Maya

STYLE
I'm not hung up on fashion.
Or rather, I'm not bothered about it right now (laughs).
Before, about 5 years ago, I became the kind of person who wore a suit every day.
That is, I want to become the kind of adult that suits that.
I think I became a settled person perhaps.
For example, people who suit British-type, western suits - I sorta thought I'd like to do that.

COLOUR
The colour with absolute power is black.
A few years ago I was shown that my most auspicious lucky colours were red and black. I suppose before that I would have said black and silver but still. The colours I wore then and my lucky colours end up being quite similar, huh.
Then a bit ago it was white.
I suppose now I choose all colours of the rainbow. There's not really meaning to all 7 colours but they have a tumbling, free feeling.
Ah, this seems to have turned into an advert for our new album [Perfect Rainbow] (laughs).

MATERIAL
I suppose when it comes to raw materials I wouldn't choose things like silk 'cause I'm a child (laughs)
So I don't know but... I like things I like huh... I think (laughs).
Although I do like things that are easy to wear, like cotton. That's pretty safe.
I have about 50 T-shirts.
Sorta built up.

ASPIRATION
Generally speaking, taking care of things for a long tie. I tend to wear things for about five years too long... And around then I'll think it's great.
Once I've fallen in love with something once, I will never hate it, ever. Things and people.
And clothes, obviously.
If I become some oldguy still wearing the same clothes I do now
that'll be funny.
If I think, oh those are some cool clothes... even if it's just someone walking in the street, I'll call out to them.
Although lately I get replies like "isn't that a bad live!?" (laughs) But I always say it politely!
The first time I yelled out at someone I was in middle school. It was a time I went to see and X concert and in the street
I was someone with the same Gaultier bad HIDE had.

and LM.C
LM.C's fashion is "OO-ish stuff" kind of feeling.
"I want LM.C to take on this kind of air..." kind of thing.
Kids motivated to copy this kind of image are the cutest.
Even if it's stuff like tour shirts
rather than "I'll be popular if I wear this" I have a feeling of "everyone will be pleased with me..." so
I think me right now it pretty emotional and healthy (laughs).
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down