MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man

4 posters

Go down

Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man Empty Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man

Post by Kei Sun May 11, 2014 2:14 pm

(translation by sugoisugar on twitter)

LM.C is a duo of two people, Maya (vocals) and Aiji (guitar). Sometimes called “a band” or a “unit” too. Doesn’t really matter which. I don’t have a problem with being called that. That’s just LM.C. That kind of duo. Basically, just a duo. The term “Basically” changes sometimes, depending on the occasion but, there’s a bigger part of LM.C. The feeling of “everybody’s involved in LM.C”. We may feel more strongly this way because we (LM.C) are just two people. At concerts we’ve increased to a band style of bass, drums, keyboards and ‘+α’; yet in music videos it’s just the two of us, into a ‘duo’ and ‘+α’.
Well, that ‘+α’. That’s Denkiman.
If you’ve been to an LM.C concert even once, you should remember. A skeleton made of silver, with a horn-like thing growing out of it, who likes to wander around the stage without an instrument, who is cosplayed a lot at gatherings at overseas events (a kind of pampered person) and also a bit like child that was forced by its parents to play with other children because it didn’t fit in well with anyone else.
I hear “Is he human or not, is there anything inside him or not, what’s his personality like, how old is he?” but in actuality, there’s not really much of a background behind him. The guy who’s had a presence in joining in LM.C’s history, that’s Denki man. And since the start, his appearance has been constantly changing.
When I started LM.C with Aiji, we made LM.C’s image together and there was no missing person or gap, and we didn’t talk more than necessary about our course of action. But when we expressed our views, it felt like there was need for a member configuration or an entire visual image. So there was a new casting for a person to appear in the story called ‘LM.C’. From that, the person that appeared at the forefront was Denkiman. A dancer, performer, very lively, surprising and multi-mysterious person.
A story that became a ‘Awh yeah, I want a presence (jn LM.C) like that’ but with a uncertainty of ‘what he should be in charge of?’- feeling, the name ‘Denkiman’ was decided upon quickly from a list of words, as it stood out. To this day, we’re still not sure what he does. Even though there’s the fact he’s not an official member, there’s still the reality that Denkiman won’t just go away.
The title ‘Denkiman’ has been passed down secretly through the generations, so I wonder what generation we’re on now? From the time his activities started until now, each Denkiman has communicated with the next generation by himself, I think. They team up for the setlist (employed mainly as the secretary) and deciding the room shares on the overseas tour with one another (hence the primary reason why others seek to avoid Denkiman),
Spending time together in the story of LM.C, there were a lot of ‘no, that’s not it’ chats and many more various talks. The previous and current Denkiman came up with many overlapping and different opinions. Mainly about the presence that Denkiman has. I thought that “Doesn’t matter about who’s Denkiman, any other person is okay” and “Others can quickly change and take over that presence (of Denkiman) appropriately”. Well, until pretty much recently that’s what I might have thought.
But standing alongside on the stage with the current Denkiman over and over and having conversations with him, those feelings that I had have faded. Without a doubt, the latest Denkiman is the fiercest. Compared to LM.C, LM.C’s music or anything else, Denkiman is the fiercest. He’s making me feel that passion which is hidden deep within me. The guys are always saying awkwardly ‘Yeah, I do like Denkiman’, but I say that I love Denkiman.
Yet, even with a guy like him, the time where he’ll depart has come. We’ve discussed a few times now to persuade him to stay, but we can’t stop him. The guy who understands Denkiman’s existence the best has been standing little by little on the stage with me. But even with that, there’s a limit. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Denkiman as much as him. Right now, I don’t think anyone can replace him, yet there will be a time where that guy on stage leaves.
Thank you, Denkiman.
Even if the day comes where you take your own path, you can always drop by and play with us, as we want to keep this kind of relationship we have with you. We can always tell to everyone in the meantime “Oh, he’s just gone back to Hell (skull symbol)”.

JAPANESE VERSION
LM.CはMayaとAijiの二人組。
“バンド”と呼ばれる事も”ユニット”と呼ばれる事もある。どちらでも構わない。
他の呼び方でも問題はない。そんなLM.C。そんな二人組。基本的には二人組。
”基本的に”ってのは、その時々によって編成が変わるからって事もあるけど、それより何より気持ちの部分が大きい。
”関わる皆でLM.C”って気持ち。これは二人だからより強く感じるのかもしれない。
ライブでは、ベース、ドラム、キーボード、+α が増えてバンドスタイルになったり、ミュージックビデオでは我々二人だけだったり、二人+αでユニットスタイルになったりもする。
で、この”+α”。これが電気マン。
LM.Cのライブを一度でも見た事のある人ならきっと記憶に残っているはずだ。銀の骸骨にツノのような何かが生えた容姿で、楽器を持たずにステージをウロウロする様子は、多くのコスプレイアーが集まる海外のイベントならそれなりにチヤホヤされるものの、親に無理矢理連れて来られたような物心が付くか付かないかぐらいの子供にとっては単なるホラーでしかない。
人間だとか人間じゃないとか、中身はいるとかいないとか、生活は何だとか、年齢はどうしたとか、色んな事を言いつつ、言われつつ、実際は大した設定も無いままLM.Cの歴史を共にしてきた存在、電気マン。本初は現在と見た目が少し異なっていた。
AijiさんとLM.Cを始めるに当たり、お互いがイメージするLM.Cにそれほどズレが無く、必要以上に方向性を話し合ったりはしなかった。そんな中で最も意見を交わしたのが、メンバーの構成と全体のビジュアルイメージだった気がする。LM.Cと言う物語に登場する人物のキャスティング。そこで真っ先に登場したのが電気マン。ダンサー、パフォーマー、賑やかし、驚かし、謎多し。
そんな存在が欲しいねって話になり、何の坦当かは未定で不明のまま”電気マン”って名前を言葉の響きだけで即決した。あの日と変わらず、未だに担当は未定で不明。そんな電気マン、表立った正式なメンバーではない事もあり、ずっと電気マンが電気マンままでいる訳にもいかない現実が在る。
人知れず受け継がれ、代を重ねて、今は何代目になるのか。
活動を開始したころから今まで、それぞれの電気マンと一緒コミュニケーションを取ってきたのは自分だと思う。セットリストを一緒に組んだり(主に書記役で将用)、海外ツアーで誰かと相部屋になる場合は一緒になったり(主に他の人が電気マンを避けたがる故)。
共に過ごす時間の中でLM.Cの話、そうじゃない話、いろんな話をした。
そして今の電気マンとは、それまでの電気マンと違う会話を重ねて来た。
それは”電気マン”と言う存在について。「中身は誰でもいいし、予定が合わなければ違う人でOK」「適当に引き継げる、簡単に替えの利く存在」最初はそう思っていた。いや、わりと最近までそう思っていたかもしれない。
だけど、今の電気マンと共にステージを重ね、語り合うにつれて、そんな気持ちは薄れて行った。間違いなく最新の電気マン、奴が一番熱い。LM.Cに対して、LM.Cの音楽に対して、そして何より電気マンに対して熱い。そう感じさせる内に秘めた情熱が在る。奴がいつも不器用に言う「俺、電気マン好きですよ」がオレは大好きだ。
しかし、そんな奴も旅立つ時は訪れる。今まで何度か話し合い、説得し、引き止めた。電気マンの存在意義を最も理解してる奴は、もう少し、もう少しならと共にステージに立ってくれた。 だけど、それにも限界は在る。俺は奴ほど電気マンを愛している人間を知らない。今現在、奴の代わりは思い当たらない。奴がステージにを去る日となるだろう。
ありがとう、電気マン。
たとえ道を分かつ日が来ようとも、フラッと現れていつでも一緒に演れる、俺たちずっとそんな関係でいよう。皆には「アイツは地獄に還ったよ」とでも言っておくからさ。
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man Empty Re: Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man

Post by Nika. Mon May 12, 2014 5:09 pm

So that's the reason.
I like Denkiman very much but I can understand why he is gone now. It's just sad that we'll never see him again. I think he was one of the aspects which make LM.C such a special band...
Somehow the way maya is speaking is a bit different than usually, isn't it?
Thanks for posting the translation! :)
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man Empty Re: Maya's section in KERA (not sure what vol) About Denki Man

Post by Hika-Chan Mon May 12, 2014 7:12 pm

It was difficult to understand (maya has a weird way to say things), but he didn't really say why he's gone. He seems heartbroken to let him go, I think they were very close... that's really sad.
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Sat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Basically I think he means the person in the costume is planning to mov on to do other things but not that the denkiman role is gone? it's just gonna be someone else in it I think?? I'm not sure though. But He's verry attached to the current denki man. I don't think he's gone yet?
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Sun May 18, 2014 2:14 pm

I thought that because maya is so close to the person who played the denkiman role and that he was perfect for this role that there's no one who can replace him and so denkiman was kinda "dying" when the person gave up playing this role.
But I'm not sure what's going on...
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Sun May 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Doesn't denki-man represent the person who used to be a member of LM.C really early when they first started and had to leave? At least that's what I heard. So if that's true I doubt they'd get rid of denki man completely? ahhh I don't know (>A<) I guess we'll just have to wait and see if Denki-man is still around at gigs in the future
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii Sun May 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks for sharing, I was wondering too... I'll also wait to see if a new Denkiman plays around or this is the last ;_;
And I agree with Nika. maybe is that...
Mii
Mii
Fan
Fan

Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum