MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

7th Anniversairy Message Project!

+23
Jay~Fox
Mizuii Madbow
KiryuuCami
MAD_adnap
Naty
Milou
LauYuki
bloodykissxoxo
Kami_LolliPop
Momo
YuukaLM.C20
nofunnofuture
Dara
MAD_lambochan
Nika.
MAD_Martheh
Neon Galaxies
MAD_Akemi
MeiMei-nyan
MAD Rukii
MAD_Johanna
TheMADFai
Kei
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Anniversairy Message Project!

Post by bloodykissxoxo Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 am

Dear Maya and Aiji

Happy 7th anniversary LM.C ! Thank you for all the wonderful music you have brought into my life. LM.C songs never fail to cheer me up when I am down. Thanks to LM.C I have managed to make friends from all over the world ! I am so happy to be part of this awesome fandom. Please continue to make more music for many years to come. ^_^

lots of love from America
Tsukiko xoxo
bloodykissxoxo
bloodykissxoxo
Fan
Fan

Stars : 10

http://twitter.com/#!/bloodykissxoxo

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Anniversairy Message Project!

Post by LauYuki Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Hello Maya and Aiji, it has been almost 6 years since i discover LM.C.
I'm so proud of you!
i hope you someday can come to Venezuela, for real lol.
We still waiting and fighting for you two to come here and eat arepas lol.
Well, LM.C makes our world more happy.
i love you!
LauYuki
LauYuki
Translator
Translator

Stars : 20

http://lmcvenezuela.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsutsumi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Dear maya, dear Aiji

congratulations for your 7th anniversary !!

Thank you, for all those years, you were there for your Fans.
Whenever I'm sad, I always have LM.C by my side and that makes me strong.
Your music just fills our hearts with love and happyness.
Thank you so much for that! ♥

Please come back to Europe soon, we really miss you !!
Tsutsu - Germany

Tsutsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Milou Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji:
Congratulations for your 7th anniversary!
Thank you for all you have done for us during these years, even though you think you have not done anything special. Your music makes me think in a positive way and helped me to get over my personal problem. Also, it gives me lots of stories to tell to my students.
I hope you can come to Chile again and this time spend more days here.
Thank you!

Maricha - Chile
Milou
Milou
Fan
Fan

Stars : 326

http://w-o-n-d-e-r-h-o-l-i-c.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naty Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:37 am

My dear Maya and my dear Aiji 7th aniversary wow!!! cant belive it how fast time goes by, keep doing your best I really love you guys, hope you come back to Chile again, thanks for make my heart beat with your colors your music, your everything, you really inspired me, Im lolita and graphic designer and with your music I feel Im not afraid to wear my favorite colors and shine in the world like you do <3

Kisses from a happy bunny from Chile c:
Naty
Naty
Naty
Fan
Fan

Stars : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:43 pm

mayaさんとAijiさんへ:

もう七年のanniversaryか...すごいですよね、本当に。
私わ2008年の時LM.Cの曲初めて聴いた。
あの時の私が少しだけ絶望な気持ちがあった。学校の人が毎日私をいじめた、海外から転校生でした。でも2009年、PUNKY HEART が出た、そしてあの曲を聴いた後、ちゃんと自分をもっと頑張れなきゃと思った。それわ四年前でしたね〜
今の私、毎日自信を込めて進めます!LM.Cさんのお陰です!
これからもLM.Cをもっと応援しますから、よろしくお願いします〜!

大好きだよ!

-台湾からのファンでした!
Peace - Taiwan

Tetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ???? Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:02 pm

LM.Cのみんなさん、七周年おめでとうございます!私はちゃーりです。Bell the Catの時からLM.Cを聴いていた。ロンドンのライブに行けなかったから、LM.Cのライブに行ったことがないです。将来に本当に行きたい!だから、早くイギリスに帰ってくださいね!
しかし、LM.Cの音楽が大好きです。POPとSTRONGサイドがあるですから、私はどんな気分で聴けるね。それはとても凄いね!
将来に、もっともっと音楽を作ってください!世界中にたくさんのファンがいるからね!
今まで、本当にありがとうございます。LM.C大好きです!
ちゃーりより☆

????

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostHea Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:42 am

To Maya and Aiji,

Yay, for 7 years!
Since I was first introduced to LM.C, you have brought me so much happiness, during hard times. Now seeing the fan base, you haven't brought just me happiness, but so many more people around the world. You inspired me so much, and I'm sure so many other people as well. I hope this will continue on for many more years, with laughter, smiles and your amazing music. I can't wait for the day when I am able to see you live!

Alicia - Canada

GhostHea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyli Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:46 am

Dear MAya and Aiji,

Congratulation for your 7 years !
Your music made me so happy when I needed it. It's not just me, your music deliver happiness all over the world. I'm proud to say I'm a LM.C's Fan and that will never change because you help me to be happy every day. I hope to see a show of you soon. Keep on going your efforts, your music is running all around the wolrd. I love your band, I love your music and I hope you guys will make more music.

Lyli, Canada

Lyli

Back to top Go down

Post by koni:) Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 pm

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
wow... already are seven years, can you belive this, guys?
are the same age that my nephew max has. he lovs you, just like me.
anyway i (we?) want thank you, for all the things tath you taught me (us?)
maybe you dont know me, but you give me more love and understanding that any person can give me.
ONE LM.C'S SONG CAN UNDERSTAND ME BETTER THAT ANYBODY.
we love you, guys. and we will always. i'm verry happy for this.
keep give the best, because when you do it, i will keep trying

WE SEND YOU A VERRY BIG HUG.

constanza- chile

koni:)

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_adnap Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Dear maya, dear Aiji,

It's been a while since I follow you both in this journey. I think you are one of the best thing I happened to know.
When I first listened to your music, I knew it was what I was looking for in music. Since that day, you were always here, when I was sad or depressed and of course when I was happy or in a good mood. You made me believe in myself, you made me what I am today. I am an ambitious person, and I'll make it real, because this is what I learned with you. I'll fight for what is important for me, and even if I am called a fool, I'll keep going because it's the best feeling we can have when we success at something important.

Know that you're both important persons for me, I can't say how much I want to thank you for all you've done in my life, I can't choose exact words to say it but I really wish you the best in your lives, because you deserves it. Congratulations about these 7 wonderholic years ! Keep shining our lives please !

Chloe, France.
MAD_adnap
MAD_adnap
Fan
Fan

Stars : 22

http://www.xmilk-shake.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 am

Dear LM.C,

My journey with Lm.c started when I heard "Rock the LM.C"and "Oh my Juliet" in the anime red garden, and by the time I heard "John" I knew I was hooked and wanted to hear more from you guys. LM.C is honestly the only  J-rock band that I can say is my favorite hands down. I love your music and when I heard "Punky heart" for the first time I felt excited and hyped up, having a feeling of this is my band, this is the music i love to listen to; and I always will.

I hope you guys keep making music and going strong so I'll have more to listen to and hopefully see you guys live someday :3

Best of wishes,
-Angelique (U.S, NY)

Remi

Back to top Go down

Post by KiryuuCami Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Dear maya & aiji
It hasn't been more than two years listening your songs.
But in this time, even if it's so little you have become a part of who I am now.
You are a great band and I hope you'll be for a very long time, keep giving that happiness and joy to the world with your amazing and beautiful lyrics and most important, I wish that you guys enjoy this and feel happy with doing what you do.
I love you.. all of us do, we the fans love you so much. Happy 7th anniversairy.Keep filling the world with colors And NEVER give up. Take care ok?                        
                With love.....

CAMI~CHILE
love kiss
KiryuuCami
KiryuuCami
Fan
Fan

Stars : 205

http://der4ngement.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty 7Th Anniversairy Message Project

Post by Mizuii Madbow Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:02 am

Dear Maya
Dear Aiji.

I really want to say thank you for EVERYTHING.
Just because I startred listen to music my life is soo much better now and I have a lot of new friends *-* (And my purse is pretty empty now because your stuff is very expensive DX but nevermind <3 )
I don't really know what to say so again THANK YOU ;A; <3

Please never stop smiling and never stop making this beautiful kind of music <3 I love you so much!!

Yours and with love

DUPER LOOPER  MIZUIII~ aiji super duper aiji wfwh 
Mizuii Madbow
Mizuii Madbow
Fan
Fan

Stars : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay~Fox Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:12 am

Dear Aiji+Maya (mixin' it up ⌒.⌒)

Blimey, seven years? Congratulations!
I can still remember first hearing you after seeing Aiji's guitar on the internet and after hearing Ghost Heart for the first time i was hooked! Loved the Wonderful Wonderholic album (I listened to it several times in a row) with Edo Funk and Optimisland becoming big favourites ^.^ I still remember meeting you in London in 2012 (have the polaroid blow up big on my wall!) and a drumstick!.

All i can say is Thanks for the music and may you continue to be as awesome as you are now and always have been!
Much Love!
Jay~Fox ( the guy with the tail) UK
Jay~Fox
Jay~Fox
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

https://www.facebook.com/LessThanJayms

Back to top Go down

Post by BelltheCAT Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Dear LM.C, I would like to express my congradulations on making it to 7 years of LM.C! Thank you for all the hard work you've put into making this band a wonderful experience! I can't thank you enough!! Congradulations!!!
BelltheCAT
BelltheCAT
Fan
Fan

Stars : 60

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty 親愛LM.C

Post by Ulitminus Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 pm

親愛LM.Cは、私はまだ特にあなたの音楽は史上最高です!あなたの驚かせるヘアスタイルを愛する貴方達を愛して!Awesomenesと7年にそれを作るおめでとう!
                              アメージングKrystopherステイ

Ulitminus
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty Thank you LM.C!

Post by ChibiStarZ Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:13 am

Its really been 7 years! Congratulations! I feel so happy to be a fan of LM.C for more than half of those years! Thank you for all of your hard work! Your music has gotten me through very hard times in my life, so thank you very much for being there for me when I felt no one was.

HERE IS TO MANY MORE YEARS OF LM.C!

~Love, Ashley from the USA!
ChibiStarZ
ChibiStarZ
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty happy anniversary

Post by Takeshi Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:45 am

Dear guys from LM.C, I want to congratulate you, from chile, For These seven years Already met. I'm happy to have known, That his music came into my life, and I hope to meet many more years and to see them again in our country, a big hug with love, Jaime Farias.

Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by ・:*:・hallonlejon・:*:・ Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 am

Congratulations to your 7th anniversary!! I always knew LM.C won't stop making people happy with their music and now you're making us happy since 7 years~ I'm so proud to be a fan of the most wonderful band in the universe! Keep rocking, LM.C!! Finja (Moe Monstereye)
・:*:・hallonlejon・:*:・
・:*:・hallonlejon・:*:・
Fan
Fan

Stars : 76

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! - Page 2 Empty Yahoo

Post by Ulitminus Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 pm

おめでとう On Seven Years Of Super Duper Amazing You Guys Are The Best In The Whole World Your Music Amazes Everyone And You Guys Always Have Great Hair I Hope You Rock The Universe For Many Many Many Infinite Years!!!!!

Krystopher

Ulitminus
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:22 pm

@Ulitminus
sorry you message has not been added to the book as it was posted after the deadline and the projects is closed.
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2