MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED)

+7
DUCKY
Dreamer
Yui
Zemyx
Naya
Hika-Chan
Kei
11 posters

Go down

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED) Empty NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED)

Post by Kei Mon May 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Here you can write messages congratulating LM.C on their Live at NIPPON BUDOKAN in January 2012!
It's a big thing for ANY band! So let's show them how happy we are for them!

Leave a message here for Maya, Aiji AND the LM.C staff and the link will be sent to them on 16th June via twitter!

(the messages will also be put into the scrapbook project! They won't count towards the 5 things you can send in for it!)

Also, I think on the day for their Budokan concert, we should try and get #LMCbudokan trending on twitter!

(if people want me to I can correct any English! Just ask~)

Last edited by Kei on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED) Empty Re: NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED)

Post by Hika-Chan Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

It's hard to have trending on twitter, but Id like to try too.

Here's my message:

Hi LM.C!
First of all... CONGRATULTIONS for the Nippon Budokan!
We were sure you'd make it one day.

Almost 5 years... And LM.C is growing more and more as time flies, but you are always true to yourself. New songs, new visuals, but LM.C is still LM.C and I hope -I'm sure- you will spread the Wonderholic for many more years !

Please keep on making great music, make us smile when we discover them, singing along with you, dancing and going wild!

It's been more than 3 years I've been following you, and these years were the bestest and the happiest of my life. I have so many precious memories thanks to you, I made great friends and you helped me to have more self-confidence.

Soooo... Nippon Budokan. You deserve it. For sure.

feel free to correct my English mistakes :oops:
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED) Empty Re: NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED)

Post by Naya Tue May 31, 2011 9:05 am

WoW O.O
Having a Nippon Budokan Concert is a BIG thing.! =)

On to my message~

Hello LM.C ^.^
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate you guys on your ever first Nippon Budokan Concert.
-CONGRATULATIONS!!-
You guys worked so hard this past years and you deserve all the big breaks heading your way especially this Upcoming Concert.

I admit i wasnt a vivid fan until i recently discovered your unique sound and music,and the visuals are a bonus.And i learnt alot through your music,and i became more confident with myself.

I just hope and pray that you guys will last longer,and more known to the whole world.Gaining more loyal and loving fans,like me =)

Thank you for making my life wonderful with your wonderholic,crazy yet awesome songs.

GoodLuck!
Maya.Aiji.LM.C Staff.

Last edited by Naya on Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Tue May 31, 2011 9:07 am

I like the idea of trending on twitter..Im game! =)
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Post by Zemyx Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Budokan is really cool -^.^-
Kei can you please correct my english? Thats would be wonderful xD

Hello LM.C

NIPPION BUDOKAN?! Huuu?!!! „WHHHHAAAAATTT! AMAZING!“
That was my reaction.
Oh my God! I´m so happy for you ♥
CONGRATULTIONS FROM GERMANY!
That is really a big thing.
I´m grateful that you make such good music.
Your music always makes me happy and every time makes me smile.
I listen to your music every day and it makes me relax and I think I can´t live without your music.

So please continue making such beautiful music.
And I think any fan from the world is happy that you will perform at Nippon Budokan.
So give your best \(^∇^)/
がんばってください ♥
And maybe you will see us in Budokan ♪( ´▽`)っ

Love from
Fleur from Germany

Zemyx
Zemyx
Fan
Fan

Stars : 0

http://superdupermadwonderful-ichigo.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey LM.C !
And WOW ~ NIPPON BUDOKAN ! おめでとうございます。
I believed you two will make it to there! And you both did !
Even though i don't think i can go but i'll definitely buy the DVD ! >D

For 5 years , LM.C is still progressing well and AWESOME !
Even though I'm a " late " fan but i'm still supporting LM.C with my 100% ( ^ O ^ )/

Thanks so much for making such great music! (: You two , never fail to amaze us , fans , with your new style and everything ! :D And i totally love all of it ! ♥️

Can't wait for HOSHINO AKIRA too ! >3 and of course~ MAD LM.C ! I bet they are hiding now , fufufu ! Making great music like you guys !
♥️

I think as the years past ! The fans will definitely increase and more people will know how great LM.C is ! Hence, let us all stay WONDERFUL WONDERHOLICS ! Cause we're connected by the sky ! :3

Lastly ! I believed you guys will definitely make it to TOKYO DOME one day ! ♥️♥️♥️

-Yui ♥️
Yui
Yui
Fan
Fan

http://yuidesu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 am

Hi LM.C ,
first of all, congratulations for this big opportunity...a final at Budokan!
wow, I'm really happy from the bottom of my heart for you.
You have grown so much in this years, that I started to think that the time is too fast than my conception of time.
I have no words to say you how I can be proud to be your fan, how I am proud when I talk with my friends about you and really, I can go on with a tons of things.
I think that you are special like a band, because it was a sort of instant love when I hear you for the first time. In few days I became a sort of LM.C-holic without noticed it.
This is the most beautiful thing that happened in the last three years.
Oh, well, second only to see one of your concert. When I seen you live in my country I was so happy that I believed that my heart would be exploded.
And now, I can't describe how I feel, it's ridiculous (lol).
Well, there is only a thing that I can do for you in change...and is send you the best whishes for the final and always support you.
Thank you for all.
Thank you to all LM.C staff, thank you Aiji, thank you maya.

Agata
from Italy

please XD if I made some mistakes feel free to correct me!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Translator
Translator

http://porarisu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DUCKY Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 pm

(Kei, just correct my english xDDD. Thanks ♥)

Hey Guys!

I can't define it in words how proud i am.
Proud to say that my favorite Band will rock the Budokan! ♥
That's such a big thing! I'm sad that I won't be able to be
there. But my heart and my mind will be with you!

Let's stay MAD till then!

Ducky
from Germany
DUCKY
DUCKY
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mad_jumonjie Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 am

dear LM.C-tachi,
I just want to say CONGRATULATION to have a concert in NIPPON BUDOKAN!!
I'm really happy as soon as I heard the news. You've always been given your best in the past years until now. Yes, you definitely deserved that! It's great to see you reaching higher step ^o^

In 5 years LM.C has grown, in a very good way. I've been followed you since 07 and I'm very thankful, 3 years being inspired by you, I'm so proud to be one of your wonderholic fans!!
Though I never seen your LIVE, I hope someday I would be able to.. but I'll always support you from here.

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY for you!

I hope both of you will be in a good term with all support members too. THANK YOU Aiji, Maya, Staff and Support members ♥♥♥
We'll always walking together!

if any wrong please correct my english, my english isn't really good, thanks a lot!^^
mad_jumonjie
mad_jumonjie
Fan
Fan

http://jumonjie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED) Posttop
おめでとう!
私はあなたの両方のための幸せ!
それはあなたの日本武道館で再生されるようにクールだ!

I wish that everyone in the MAD FAMILY could come and see you play at that time!
I hope that it will be filmed! (and not just released for the fanclub ;A;)

Thank you so much for making such beautiful music!
It really makes me happy whenever I listen to your songs.
Even if I'm very upset.
I hope that you keep making music together for a VERY VERY VERY long time!

Love you both so much!
From Kei in England.
(ah, and please come back to England some day soon!)

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED) Postbottom

Last edited by Kei on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sasu Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

congratulations on your upcoming live at nippon budokan!!

ahh, i don't really know what to write, it's so difficult to put into words what i want to say. i'm really happy & proud of you guys!! please give your best at the budokan & make some wonderful memories!! all of us who can't be there in person will be there with our hearts!!

i really want to thank you for making awesome music. i listen to your music everyday since i discovered you in 2006. your music sure helped me through a lot of hard times, thank you! please also tell the staff & the support members that we all are very grateful that they always work so hard!!

please continue to make music for a looo~ng time!
oh, & please come to germany again. it's already about 14 months since i saw you the last time! T-T

greetings from sasu
sasu
sasu
Fan
Fan

Stars : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMayaBunny2011 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 pm

i want to congrad u guy also have fun and most of all be safe we all love u guys to death and i cant be there personaly but i will still be there for you guys and i hope u guys come to pittsburgh soon love ariel o and ps dnt forget to ROCK ROCK THE LM.C lol <3 u maya byee
MadMayaBunny2011
MadMayaBunny2011
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulations Messages to LM.C (CLOSED) Empty NIPPON BUDOKAN Congratulation Message to LM.C

Post by Bel Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 am

CONGRATS, LM.C~! Congratulations on your upcoming live at nippon budokan!! I don't really know what to say, actually... All I want to say is congratulations on your live at Nippon Budokan :) Such a big space to play in and so many fans! Have a safe and wonderful live!
And please come to Singapore again! The last time I remember you coming to the Anime Fair was 2008 .____. I love you, LM.C! <3

Bel

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Hello LM.C (^o^) ♥

Being as simple as I can, congratulations on the upcoming concert at Budokan!!
Years of hard work, you deserve this opportunity to play in front of such a big audence! You must've realized how happy we are for you even though most of us can't be there with you. We'll be supporting you overseas whatever you do, remember that♥
Thank you for your hard work and beautiful music! We appreciate your efforts to produce lovely music. Please do remember to take care of yourselves and don't overwork yourselves!
Go and make this live one of the best we've ever seen! Let the world know the wonderfulness of LM.C, have fun with everyone, you deserve it!

Karen from Finland ♥
Karen
Karen
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum