MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

little concert memories

2 posters

Go down

little concert memories Empty little concert memories

Post by Nika. Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Does it sometime happen that suddenly a little memory pops up in your mind and you just can't stop smiling? (idk how often I confuse people when I sit beside them in train and suddenly start smiling without any viewable reason xD)

I'd like to share some of this memories with you:

maya talked to the audience and suddenly Aiji sneezed and everybody was like "Awww *o*" seriously I never thougt that a man in this age could sneeze in such a cute way :D

when there was a little break and the musicians drunk some water and the audience was really silent a fangirl screamed "Aiji" and maya looks at her and said "Daisuki". That girl nearly died xD

at the end of a concert both held little speeches and while Aiji was speaking maya looked at him like there's no other human on earth. It was so cute to see how much he respects his Senpai :)

If you've got such little memories, too, I'd like to read them!^^
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

little concert memories Empty Re: little concert memories

Post by Kei Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Ah one of my favourite memories is when LM.C was last in London, and it was the hottest day of the year (it reached about 32C that day) and it was really hot in the venue because we don't have good airconditioning at all xD

Well, Maya was doing an MC and in English he was like "It's so HOT! How are you so strong? I'M DYING" it was really cute. pretty sure I shouted 'WE'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN TO CARE' xD

also during Maya's birthday live last year, it was at the end of their set, and Suddenly Aiji called Maya over and was whispering and thye were making this big show out of whispering behind their hands to eachother, then Maya announced they didn't want to stop playing, so they played a couple more songs, it was really sweet~

aaaaand another time during that live, when Maya was being carried on stage sitting on a throne, he was the same height as these little banners with his face on them, and one hit him in the face and he was trying really hard to keep a serious face. it almost happened on the way off stage too (he was carried off in the throne again) but he suddenly batted the banner away with his hands xD
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum