MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Beware, awkward intros inside.

5 posters

Go down

Beware, awkward intros inside. Empty Beware, awkward intros inside.

Post by delta-spell Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:45 am

So after much prodding from Kei I finally decided to get an account over here. I put it off so many times because I honestly really suck at introducing myself... it's a stupid reason but whatever I guess since I'm here now xD

Uh anyway here's some basic info. I'm 22 and I live in the US. I was lucky enough to see LM.C when they were here in 2012 and have a lot of awesome memories relating to that. I usually go by Maya among my friends since I cosplay as him... but that might get confusing over here so I'm not really sure what to tell you guys to call me LOL. I have a love-hate relationship with my real name.

I've been following LM.C since the very beginning of 2012 so I'm still a relative newbie compared to most people. But I've been following them very closely since then and I'm super invested. My bbz <3

The first PV I watched was Punky Heart and since then I've been hooked. It's ironic because the reason I watched it was that I was just looking for a relatively easy jrock cosplay to do with my friends and I've been in love with LM.C ever since. Funny how things work out.
delta-spell
delta-spell

Stars : 130

http://delta-spell.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Beware, awkward intros inside. Empty Re: Beware, awkward intros inside.

Post by MeiMei-nyan Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:39 am

Hello~ Welcome to the MAD FAMILY! :D

Ahhh that's so cool you got to see them live~ Is that you in your profile picture? It looks really cool ^w^

Hope you have fun here~ cheer 
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 475

http://www.khr4lyf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello~ it might sound silly since I haven't met too many people yet but I feel like I'm among my people here xD

Yeah, that's me. Super Duper Galaxy was the second Maya cosplay I did and my Aiji and I happened to meet a nice photographer at that convention who offered to take some pictures for us. And after that we became friends. cheer 

So far the ones I have completely finished are the two I already mentioned, Ah Hah, and Ghost Heart. I'll be going to my next convention in two weeks where I'm hoping to get pictures of Ah Hah. We actually wore those two costumes to the same convention last year but didn't get pictures because we're forgetful.
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Fiiiinallyyyyyyyy xDD
welcome to the forum!!

ahh when i cosplayed maya as ghost heart, i thought i looked pretty bad. i guess i have more of an Aiji face shape so maybe sometime i'll cosplay him~ though I have no Maya OTL
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

I know... you only had to tell me about 5000 times right? xD

I need to fix up my Ghost Heart because I rushed some bits of it to make sure I could wear it when I wanted to and they fell apart after the con. And I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find one because there are about ten times more Mayas than Aijis which is sad tbh he should get more love
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by --Untoten Kase-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:21 am

Heeey! Welcome! ^ o ^
It's okay being new.... I found them mid-late 2013, so I'm newer than you are :'D

I probably would've found them earlier in 2010, 'cause I read they were at Fanime that year, and... my brother was the only one who went that year.. My sister and I went in 2011 'cause my brother said it was cool... = ^ =;
--Untoten Kase--
--Untoten Kase--
Fan
Fan

Stars : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:47 pm

I just wish I had been in the fandom earlier... I probably could have gotten into them earlier if I had done what I do today when I watch an anime. I get the songs I like right away and investigate the band/group. The first time I watched Reborn I already had an attachment to 88. More so than Boys & Girls but I still liked them both. I jumped into the show in 2008 and watched the rest as it was airing so I could have been around a lot sooner. But then I also would have been upset about not being able to go to Fanime because it's on the other side of the country from me and I wasn't working yet at that point xD
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyuka Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:54 pm

welcome to the MADFamily! o( > w < )o
don't worry! It doesn't matter how long you listen to them, but how much you love their music!♥♥
I'd love to see that cosplay since PUNKY HEART was my first PV too of them!<33ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ If I ever see any LM.C cos I'll definetly hug them and never let go agaiN!~

Kei-sama, I would like to see your cosplay too!(* >ω<) ano, maybe you'll find a maya in a candy store nearby?
jiyuka
jiyuka
Fan
Fan

Stars : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:37 pm

I sadly don't have many pictures of my cosplays but I'm hoping to fix that soon. I've redone a couple parts of the punky heart costume since I first wore it, and this is probably the best picture I have of its second form:

Beware, awkward intros inside. 169249_495340363843974_419293095_o2

Although there's less focus on me and more on that thing that always makes me tell stories. I sent this in for 2012's scrapbook. The original picture is a lot bigger and you can see the costume better but I can't post it here obviously. xD
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyuka Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:52 pm

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!♥️ love  it's perfect!!!! waaaa kawaii!♥️♥️♥️♥️*gives 100 of hugs to cute maya cosplay*  hihi nyaaaa~♥️♥️♥️ it's really great! love Aiji rocking 
jiyuka
jiyuka
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Haha thank you! I think I still need to get a different pair of shorts, but other than that I'm really happy with it. They were fine at first but they've become more gray than black now  Sweat Drop 

Beware, awkward intros inside. DSC_0107_01_WM

Here's the full version of my profile picture. I'd say it's my favorite cosplay picture I've had taken so far, even including my non-LM.C cosplays. I think it's really nice (except the fact that back then I hadn't figured out how to cover my eyebrows yet). Making that shirt was a pain in the backside but worth it.

And I was so proud when I wore this cosplay because I'd upgraded to real Chupa Chups to use in the photos. I'd been using Dum Dums before  laugh
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyuka Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:51 am

haha it's really-! kyaaa (´;ω;)ノ sugoii!
it sure seem like a lot of hard work, but delta-chan can be really proud of her cosplay! ! ( > w < )
haha ano, nooooo! not those perfect shorts!why chu must become grey...( ; u ; )

delta-chan also does other cosplays?( > w < )o like which one more?
jiyuka
jiyuka
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:26 pm

A lot more... cosplay has become pretty much my main hobby. Although as far as making things I'm still very new. xD

Next weekend I'm going to be wearing costumes from Kuroko no Basket, Uta no Prince Sama and Shiki as well as my Ah Hah costume. I'm working on my LM.C jumpsuit from The Love Song/the world tour so I can wear it this year at the convention they were at for the tour. It's like a tradition for me to be Maya there. And I met a fellow Maya there last year who I bought my Wonderful Wonderholic cosplay from so once I get a wig I'll be able to wear that also. That's the only full groucho costume I have but I have got to say it's pretty fantastic. Not that I expected any differently, haha. But I have fun making things, so if my friend hadn't come up suddenly that they wanted to sell it, I would have made it~
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyuka Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I'd love to see some photos of it! o( > w < )o
jiyuka
jiyuka
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by delta-spell Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 am

Here is a picture of me and my senpai from this past weekend. We took some slightly more proper pictures too but I like this one our friend snapped while we were taking selfies xD

Beware, awkward intros inside. 1920666_625778690827717_2004564373_o
delta-spell
delta-spell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum