MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED)

+22
MAD_yuwari
mad_jumonjie
AlexX
Mayumi
MAD Rii
lyrxcxi
MAD_Akemi
Roxxie
hanami
MAD_Nico
Cake
Hika-Chan
MAD Rukii
Dreamer
MadMayaBunny2011
DUCKY
Yui
Naya
Chii
MAD_lambochan
otakutetsu
Kei
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty happy birthday Maya-Sama

Post by Alone-sa Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 am

happy birthday Maya maya super duper
that have a nice day
you sing so cool ....... waaaaa
you are my idol
and someday I hope on concert in mexico

many wish it
and I want to go to one of your concerts in mexico
happy birthday
king of ROCK ROCK LM.C
bye

(alive LM.C in Mexico.) cheer punch

(of: Alexander of Mexico city ^^)

Alone-sa

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED)

Post by MAD~Airi Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am

Mayaaaaa! !
Happy Birthday Maya! Today is a special day for you, and I want to congratulate you because you're the best and LM.C!
I wish you all the best, a big cake and many presents, and of course, you have a good time♥️♥️
And I want to say that you're my favourite singer and idol, LM.C is my favourite group. I'm very happy because is your birthday~ (^▽^)
Well, this is all but remember that we love you so much!!
Many kisses and hugs! wink

{ From:
Madrid. Spain.
Airi (> W <) !

MAD~Airi

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty RE: Birthday Messages for Maya

Post by DENKI_JJ Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 am

Maya, Happy Birthday! I hope you have fun on your special day today, that you are aware that each year that passes you become wiser (and more beautiful and sexy.LOL!) than those maturing in a positive way, have fun very well, but not just today ... today, tomorrow and forever you can spend it to you well.

Mexico sends his best wishes(specially from me).

VIVE LA VIDA LOCO (LIVE LIFE CRAZY) & LIVE IN MORE DREAMS as only you can do my LION KING! WUHUUU!

LET'S START THE PARTY!!! RIGHT NOW!

-Jacqueline Jones from MEXICO (the Denki-man cosplayer of here LOL!)

DENKI_JJ

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED)

Post by MAD_Akemi Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm

I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY , a great day with a wonderful cake and so many presents ~ ♥️
i hope you'll have so fun , and eat so delicious lollipops !! wink
we're always supporting you , your voice is so cool , and lyrics touch me ♥️
i wish you a wonderful day , and a happy life (sorry , my English is bad u_u ) ♥️
Mariem , Tunisia ( north Africa )
MAD_Akemi
MAD_Akemi
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 146

http://ameblo.jp/mad-akemi

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA !

Post by lyrxcxi Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am

Happy Birthday Maya!

I wish all the best for you!
I really love LM.C and you are the best. I am always listening to your songs because your songs are really great and it inspires me too.
I really love your voice and you are my favorite!
Stay funny and AWESOME as you are.

Take Care and always SMILE. Be Happy.
Have a Nice Day !!

- Cai from Philippines
lyrxcxi
lyrxcxi
Fan
Fan

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD Rii Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 am

こんにちは mayaさん!
Today is a very special day, and I hope you have a nice day! Because you deserve it. cheer
You're my idol, and I need listen your voice always, so I wish you a wonderful
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! \(^o^)/

My best wishes for you.

Laura,
from Spain.
MAD Rii
MAD Rii
Translator
Translator

Stars : 275

http://lmcspain-fanclub.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by IrukaJ Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Kyaaaaaaaaa! HAPPY B-DAY, MAYA-CHAN! ^O^
Today is a very special day, for you and all of us! ^^ Hope you really have fun today, because you deserve it. I really need listen to your voice all days, if I don't do it, I'm not me(?).
Spain loves you, Maya wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MAYA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOU!
Wish you the best ^w^
Love.

Iris(Iruka), from Spain

IrukaJ

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYAAAAAAA <3<3

Post by 326kamec Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm

おめでとう !!!
I hope you be happy in that special day ! ^-^
Haaaappy birthdaaaay to youuuu, haaappy.. *cof* *cof* sorry, I'm very bad singer ! >u<'
I'm a spanish fan that love you a lot and in spain all fans love you a lot ^¬^
Don't change Mayaaa, and be happy !! ºwº/
<3<3<3

326kamec

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_poty Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Ohayo~~ Maya,I'm from Spain, and I wish you a very very very happy birthday <3 I hope you 'cumplasmuchisimos' more, and make music as good as now, thanks for your music, and I hope you pass through Spain to give a concert in 2012 , Rock the LM.C <33
Your biggest fan, Sergio: 3

Mad_poty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Dear maya,
Happy birthday ^^
I know it’s nothing big,but I still wanted to wish you and hope you will enjoy your day.
I would like to say that for me(and I think for everyone who admires you) you are the most inspirational guy . I never had any favorite band until I heard LM.C
Your music is amazing and it had amazed me from the very first time. You are unique.
Make sure you will keep yourself healthy and thank you for making wonderful music ♥ . Hope you will come to Europe one more time ^^; and I hope that one day you'll visit my country too. (I really want to see you live ><)
☆ Všechno nejlepší k tvým narozeninám ti přeje
Mayumi from Czech Republic
Mayumi
Mayumi
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

https://facebook.com/andrea.specingerova

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Omedeto!

Post by Buchy Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 pm

¡Felicidades Maya ♥!

Congratulations Maya ♥!

I'm a very fan of LM.C and of you, and I write this for send you my sincere congratulations for your birthday~ I'm from Spain (the first words are in spanish LOL) and here the japanese music isn't very famous, but I have a LM.C fan blog to try to get your music to more people spanish-speaking. I love your music, your look and the way you are. The LM.C music was and is very important in my life. Finaly, I send my congratulations again and I hope that you have a incredible day.

With Love from Spain ♥

Buchy Pink

Buchy

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexX Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Hi Maya ^^ Happy Birthday men!! I really want to thank you for all the good things that your songs have tought me in this last 3 years (since i know you)....
Be very happy, learn a lot of things, cry, smile, jump, play, cook, eat, sleep, write and all the things you like and make you be who you are....have a lot of blessings in the rest of your live and never give up!! Keep yourself always shining for all your fans...us ^^

Kisses from Mexicooo!! ^^ you´ll be always welcome here. Bye!!
AlexX
AlexX
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Birthday Messages for Maya (2011)

Post by Jade Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:02 pm

First of all, happy 32nd birthday, Maya.
I hope this year is a good one for you and LM.C, and you stay healthy, bubbly, and enjoying life. (And hopefully you get on Twitter more often.) You are an honestly amazing person, and don't stop rocking! Happy birthday, and thank you. I, like so many others, am so inspired by both your music and your values. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Arigatou! Happy birthday.
Hopefully, I can meet you some day. Arigatou (again) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Maya!

Jade

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Omedetou! (*^▽^*)

Post by Nia Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi Maya-san! You're getting old, ne? But you seems so young! (*^▽^*)
First... i need say "Thank you". Thank you very much. No matter how sad i am, whenever i feel lonely, when i hear LM.C, i feel happy. Please, whenever you're sad, remember of all the fans. From the bottom of my heart, i wish the best for you. Take care! I hope you receive many lollipops! (≧∇≦)

Hugs and kissus from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil hihi

Nia

Back to top Go down

Post by mad_jumonjie Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:41 pm

[30.07.2011]
on this bright lovely day
I just wanna say.........

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY FOR MAYA-SAN!! ヾ( ´ ▽ ` )

I wish you always be a happy and healthy person. It's just like a miracle you were born to this world and I'm very thankful for that. I hope your dreams will always be come true, I always pray the best for you!!

Take care of yourself always!
Long live our "King" Maya \o/
LM.C is the BEST

Loves and kisses from Indonesia
.rina.

mad_jumonjie
mad_jumonjie
Fan
Fan

http://jumonjie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!!!

Post by Rei Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 am

HELLO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Maya Have fun with your friends and your fans.

take this opportunity to tell you you're great and has been a source of inspiration for me and I be as famous as you and also Japan.

LM.C is great and amazing, my cousin has three years to learn the song "88" and sound so sweet singing even record it, well I hope you have a great and happy birthday.

P. S. one of my cousins said you look like Aiji-Senpai (Leles brothers told them?).

I also would like to marry you no matter what year it is important to take years.

I love Maya!

Regards!!!

Yarelli <Rei>

Rei

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Otanjoubi Omedetou, Maya-chan!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cho~Cho Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi, Maya-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Argentina to Japan, I wish you a colorful, rocker and powerful birthday. Hope you enjoy an amazing time with the ones you love and they love you back.

Have a lot of fan. You're a wonderful artist and a amusement person. All my greetings from the other side of the world.

Ai Shiteru.

aiji let me crazy

Cho~Cho

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty OMEDETOU KING MAYA :3

Post by Kyoko Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Happy birthday! */////*
I'm from Spain and we wait you here soon please punch
I love your music it's my inspiration every day and make me feel happy.
32 years old... I wish you the best birthday we will try do it the best for you because we love you Maya :3

Kyoko

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty ♥おたんじょうびおめでとうございます、マヤ様♥

Post by Chibi? Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 pm

おたんじょうびおめでとう、マヤ様!私は LM.C 本当に大好きです!〉//〈 マヤ様も大大大大好きですよ!
美しい声を持っているし、かっこいいし...。それで、マヤ様は一番です!*^*

スペインから、チビです♥

Chibi?

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Happy Birthday! 8(>U<)8

Post by MAD_yuwari Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:25 am

Dear maya:
hello!! how have you been? hope that fine, well first of all I want to wish you a Happy & joyful birthday!! cheer keep on shining & rocking!! & congratulations for your new single, It's amazing! love
I love the MAD Lm.c blush have a nice day!!
sincerelly
Yuwari
cheer
MAD_yuwari
MAD_yuwari
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiausy Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am

blush ...Maya,
...I wish You... Wonderfully Mad Birthday cheer !!!
...with lots of presents and big chocolate-strawberry cake

Just be happy...

Okay?..

J.
Smiausy
Smiausy
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty hola

Post by puki Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:58 pm

holaaaaa conichihua ¿como estas? pie gracias por tu hermosa musica es vastante padre, desde mexico todos te mendamos much0s saLudos porfavor ven a mexico, que todos tus deceos se cumplan

Ai Shiteru
kamisama no shukufuku ga arimas youni angel

posdata saludame a aiji maya rocking

puki

Back to top Go down

Birthday Messages for Maya (2011) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty perdoname !!!!

Post by puki Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 pm

hola maya por faVor perd0na mis faltas de ortografia cry cry como el error de "pie" cry

puki

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiirako Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY maya-san!!

I hope you will have a wonderful day today! Lets make it the best day of your life!!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful songs and joy you give to everyone, so let everyone sing for you and cheer for you!

And a big thank you to your okaasan for having you!! (^^)

Lots of love, luck, success and health to you!!

世界はmayaさんを愛しています。おげんきで。

Lilly from Germany

Akiirako

Back to top Go down

Post by Juls-chan Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 pm

~~Happy Birthday Maya!!! >w<~~ ♥️ cheer

I wish you the best of this world!! I love you so much! LM.C is really awesome *---* one of my favorite bands! Amazing music maya rocking Thank you so much for exist!!! every time I see you I get a huge smile love I adore you >///< you are so cute aww

I hope that you have a great day with everyone who loves you~ kiss denki man and I hope that you make a great party! XD
Never stop being as you are!
Please I would love that LM.C returns in concert to Barcelona because I had no chance to go D': and it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*O*
A thousand kisses, hugs, love and congratulations from Spain!♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Julia ♥️
Juls-chan
Juls-chan
Fan
Fan

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001347407900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next