MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

MAD FAMILY FAQ

Go down

MAD FAMILY FAQ Empty MAD FAMILY FAQ

Post by Kei Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:01 am

Please remember that the staff with access to the email can ONLY speak English. We will try our best to respond to emails in other languages but we can't guarantee our reply will be understandable as we will have to use online translators to read your email and to reply.
We will do our best to NEVER ignore emails but please understand that sometimes emails do not arrive or get mistaken for spam.

1) I lost my password/username for the forum! What do I do?
A) If you haven't already, go HERE and enter your username and email address. If this doesn't work or it is your username you've lost, please email us at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com with the subject 'LOST USERNAME/PASSWORD', tell us the email address you used to make your account and we'll do our best to reply as soon as possible.

2) I know my password and username but I can't access my account.
A) Please email us at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com with the subject 'LOST ACCOUNT ACCESS' and tell us the email you used to make your account AND your username. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.

3) I have another problem with the forum/information I need.
A) Please email us at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com with the subject 'MAD FAMILY HELP' if you need help, or 'MAD FAMILY INFO' if you need information on something.

4) I sent you an email a while ago but i still haven't gotten a reply.
A) We're very sorry for any delays in reply to emails. Sometimes they get swallowed by twitter/tumblr/forum alerts, or may have been mistaken for spam or automatically gone to our spam box. When emailing us please make sure you use the appropriate subject in capital letters so that we can find it easily.
If you get no reply withing a week, please send another email, message us on twitter or tumblr, or send us a message on facebook.

5) I want to help out with MAD FAMILY! What can I do?
A) We're always looking for new, DEDICATED people to join our team. If you're interested in joining us, please use the forum to send a PM to Kei telling her why you could like to help, how often you'll be active online, your country and what you're interested in helping with.

Things you can help us out with include:
  • Translations of information/interviews/lyrics into other languages.
  • Keeping our tumblr up to date.
  • Keeping our facebook page up to date.
  • Ideas for projects/competitions/fun things to do to make MAD FAMILY more interactive.
  • Helping to keep the Forum active.
  • Writing newsletters whenever something interesting happens with LM.C/in the fandom.

But you don't have to become staff to help us out! It's always helpful to us if someone decides to tranlate something, give us more information on LM.C, comes up with ideas for us to use, suggests improvements, ect. After all, MAD FAMILY would have no reason to exist without you guys!

6) How do I join MAD FAMILY?
A) As far as we're concerned, as long as you're a fan of LM.C, you're already a member of MAD FAMILY! (But it's always nice if you join the forum and chat here, or follow us on tumblr and twitter, or like our facebook page!)
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down