MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

unnecessary stuff

+2
Hika-Chan
Nika.
6 posters

Go down

unnecessary stuff Empty unnecessary stuff

Post by Nika. Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

It sometimes happens that I buy something because it remembers me of LM.C and after some weeks this stuff is just laying around and I begin to wonder why I bought this. Maybe some of you know this situation?

Some weeks ago I bought an Chupa Chups lipgloss because it remembers me of maya :3 but the taste of this lipgloss is very bad and I think lipgloss doesn't look good on my lips. So why did I bought this unnecessary stuff?! angry :D

And it happens really often that I buy japanese magazines for 20 euros even if I don't understand any words. Just because there are three little pictures of maya and Aiji inside of it. :o

sooner or later I really will get poor because of LM.C! :D

so let's see if you guys did some of these experiences, too! :)
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

unnecessary stuff Empty Re: unnecessary stuff

Post by Hika-Chan Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm

It happened so many timesss~
_ First one was a black sunvisior that doesn't suits me AT ALL.
I have a black/pink striped pullover I don't wear much because of PUNKY♥HEART
_ pink and black striped mittens I barely wear
_ A cute crocheted green one-eyed alien because of Super Duper Galaxy (my dog ate it >_<)
_ A pink "superman" logo ring because it reminded me the GIMMICAL☆IMPACT!! era logo
_ a pink leopard plushie heart pendant... But I love this one ^^
_ A spiked heart pendant!

Striped socks, spiked choker, and tons of bunny and/or starry stuff, but I use them~

All this, and some magazines. I don't even mention official goods, I have too much <_<
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikari_no_Ojo Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am

Well there's the star skirt I bought as well as a leopard skirt I got because it made me think of 'Hoshi no Arika'. But then you've got this pink rubber spikey ring that looks exactly like the one Maya is wearing in 88. And then you've got the glow in the dark stars that are on my ceiling which I put up only 88 of them when there was 100.

Theeeen there's the numerous spikey bracelets, a choker, numerous bunny items and jelly bracelets...the list goes on XD
Ikari_no_Ojo
Ikari_no_Ojo

Stars : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:28 pm

A lot of tshirts in descount xD, I buy them for paint later with LM.C phrases, but i only ended painted one with "Wonderholic" and for a dark blue hoodie I made a pattern of a galaxy with paint and bleach and in the back I wrote "You're my Galaxy" and thats all, the rest of the clothes are still waiting in my closet.
Also a lot of cute things with stars, glitter, stripes, blue, pink and black and nail polish who remembers me to LM.C and I rarely use them  cry 
Mii
Mii
Fan
Fan

Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by xKiko-Kandiix Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Hehe~

Before I learned English, I'd make my mom buy me English magazines that had pictures of the American/British bands that I liked.
She would get so mad! (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

That was one of the things that inspired me to learn English.. So I could read the magazines, and my mom wouldn't get mad. But also because, after listening to a lot of English music, I really liked the way it sounds, and I wanted to be able to speak it.
xKiko-Kandiix
xKiko-Kandiix
Fan
Fan

Stars : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Matia Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:46 pm

I went to Home Depot with my dad the other day, and I saw two kind of duct tape--one had hearts, the other had stars--and they were the exact colour AND looked the exact same as the ones on the Super Glitter Loud Box album cover. I wanted them both so bad, but I left the store without them, and now I really regret not buying them.  cry
Mad-Matia
Mad-Matia
Fan
Fan

Stars : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down