MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

What are you thankful for?

5 posters

Go down

What are you thankful for? Empty What are you thankful for?

Post by Blue-eyed-beauty42 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 am

Okay, Thanksgiving Is only like, a day away, and I know that Thanksgiving Isn't really celebrated anywhere other then america, but I'm curious, what things are you thankful for? It could friends, family, pets, and of course LM.C!

So I'm Thankful for of course my family, the few friends that I do have, the awesome people here who have been so nice to me since I joined, my wonderful cat & dog, the fact that I am finally part of this awesome website, and that LM.C has continued rocking and bringing love and happiness to their fans!!

I'd love to hear what your Thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. maya rocking Aiji rocking
Blue-eyed-beauty42
Blue-eyed-beauty42
Fan
Fan

Stars : 105

Back to top Go down

What are you thankful for? Empty Re: What are you thankful for?

Post by Kei Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Hmmm~ well, I'm thankful for LM.C introducing me to so many wonderful people through their music. Because without them I wouldn't know such amazing people who had stuck by me when things have been really rough and all the friends I grew up with abandoned me. And, along with Miyavi, their songs have given me so much confidence when I have pretty low self-esteem.

Also, I'm thankful for my family and how supportive they are. Especially my big sister whose always there to talk to if I need it.

I guess friends and family are very important to me, without them I wouldn't be where I am today~

So yeah... I'm thankful for my family, and my friends, and the musicians who helped introduce them to me.

(Ah, and even though I'm English so I don't celebrate it, happy thanksgiving to american fans~)
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm thankful that I got the chance to see LM.C for the first time live this year and that I got touched by this wonderholic atmosphere there so that I became a fan (I never was a fan of something before).

I'm really thankful that I found a person who really understand me and give me the feeling to be important. thank you, my best friend! :*

at least I'm thankful for the best year in my life. I got the chance to be part of so many wonderful events and to take so many journeys. I did so many new experiences this year.

at last I'm thankful for all those people who believe in me! ♥
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerichan Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 pm

hmmm im thankful for everything i have friends family people i know and love LM.c maya and aiji without music my life is just a peice of stone im thankfull for all the things i have. Im japanese soo i dont really celerbrate thanksgiving soo happy thanksgiving to people who do celebrate ittt
Kerichan
Kerichan
Fan
Fan

Stars : 65

http://kerichanlmc.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue-eyed-beauty42 Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:51 pm

It was so nice reading what you guys are thankful for, thanks to all who posted! and even though none of you really celebrate It, Its pretty cool knowing people from different places. ^^ I'd love to hear from more of you guys!
Blue-eyed-beauty42
Blue-eyed-beauty42
Fan
Fan

Stars : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiMei-nyan Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 am

I'm not American but anyway, happy Thanksgiving to all the American wonderholics out there! cheer
Umm I'm thankful for everything really. I go to one of the best schools in my country, I have awesome friends and a very kind family. Honestly anything I can think of has had an impact on my life, maybe even the littlest things like joining my junior school band. laugh
Also I'm thankful for LM.C because they always make me smile even when I'm really sad. They also give me confidence and motivation to do something! cheer
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 475

http://www.khr4lyf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum