MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Discovering LM.C

+30
KiryuuCami
Mii
MeiMei-nyan
Nika.
Julez2012
Miri8796
shooting✩star
Jay~Fox
sasu
Kitsanth
piggyromance
MAD_Martheh
Toshihaya
PURPLESHORTS
otakutetsu
Ikari_no_Ojo
NezyChu
MonsterLaura
xx
MAD_adnap
mad_jumonjie
Kei
Yeon
Chii
Hika-Chan
Karen
MAD_Zai
Yui
MAD_milkshakes
Naya
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discovering LM.C Empty Discovering LM.C

Post by Naya Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 am

i was wondering..
how evryone discovered LM.C?..
coz i just discovered them this year around mid january
and i became a fan tht very instant.
Still remember browsing through Crunchyroll and i saw (Punky Heart PV).
then i decided to see more vids in youtube and the first vid that came was 88..and it was awesome! =D

...so what about your story on how you guys discovered them?
:D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Discovering LM.C Empty Re: Discovering LM.C

Post by MAD_milkshakes Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 am

I discovered LM.C through 'Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn'.
So, my first LM.C song is 'Boys and Girls' :D
MAD_milkshakes
MAD_milkshakes
Fan
Fan

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 am

Haha! I'm same as milkshake~ :3
Yui
Yui
Fan
Fan

http://yuidesu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Zai Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 pm

This was all the doing of my friends.
At first, I don't really know KHR...but then my friends encouraged me to watch it.
Then, 'Boys and Girls' played in the opening....I was like
"Oww, that's nice!"
then I searched youtube and watched the PV... (that time...I thought they look weird :geek:)
And then, I watched their other PVs.
then, I just realized... I LOVE THEM
MAD_Zai
MAD_Zai
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm

My sister found Liar Liar and showed it to me. I kept looking and found Juliet and then at 88 I fell for them ♥ I still remember the feeling when I first saw them and listened to the music~
After that I just watched all PV's they had in youtube and started waiting for others to come :3
Karen
Karen
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hika-Chan Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 am

OMG it's a long story.I'll try to summarize a little.

I've seen the band for the first time in a web shop selling gothic lolita inspired clothing. They had a few pages about Japan, Japanese music, anime etc...
At this time, the only VK band I had listened to was DIO and I didn't like it. And I thought all VK was like them.
One day, I was bored. And seeing again their photo, I said to myself "they don't seem to do that "metal/gothic" music". And I tried to listen (on Imeem) Very first song of the playlist wasn Boon!! and it kicked my ass ♥♥♥
The rest of the playlist went before I realize and then I downloaded everything.
The day after, I ran and buy Glitter Loud Box which was released in France by Soundlicious.
It was the very beggining of the madness ♥
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 pm

wow...your stories are interesting =D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Chii Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm

I found out about LM.C trough a magazine. xD
[I really hate this magazine, though. xD)
I've never read it, but I thought, that they look very cute (they were on the cover, you know~). Of course there were more bands, than just LM.C, but I kinda liked them the most from their looks.
A few weeks before that, I got interested in J-Rock and so I wanted so search for some cool bands, anyways. So I searched on Youtube for LM.C and klicked on Punky Heart. My first thought was "Omg, that could be an Anime opening!" I really liked it, and after listenig to it a few times, I really fell in love. xD Also with 88, which was my second song by them. ^3^
And I listened the whole day to songs by them, and fell in love more and more :'D ♥
And I'm totally happy about that :3
Chii
Chii
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeon Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 am

I was a fan of SuG. And while I visited a blog with some SuG's news, there were "JOHN"'s PV so I tried it and I immediatly loved it ^-^ Then I tried all their PVs and fell in love with their music. This day that I married with LM.C haha x)
Yeon
Yeon
Fan
Fan

http://www.lmcircus.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Before I even know anything about LM.C I saw a picture of them. The one where Maya is biting the table while Aiji signs something. At first I was like "Who's the freak?" xD I didn't really like LM.C the first time I heard them. Back then I was like "IT'S NOT HEAVY ENOUGH. NEED MORE METAL" xD

But I came back to them around the time Chemical King Twoon was released and fell in love then~

ah Yeon, if you're a SuG fan you should join http://papicozunite.forumotion.co.uk/ if you haven't already! ;P
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mad_jumonjie Fri May 13, 2011 6:29 am

1st time I saw them in my friend's magz (LM.C with the green background and creepy shadow) I thought that band is cute and different, but soon I forgot. Months after that I got distracted with band named 'LM.C' because that name was always appear when I searched abt Jrock (I didn't know LM.C are duo xD).
So I listen Boys and Girls..and it really hooked me! Their style is catchy, different from music I've been listened (I was fan of DIR at that time) and sounds like hide-ish.
From that time I totally fell in love with LM.C ♥♥
mad_jumonjie
mad_jumonjie
Fan
Fan

http://jumonjie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Actually the first thing i saw was maya's face in an all pink background.i was like..is tht a girl?..(PUNKY HEART)
haha..but the next day i decided to look them up in youtube and 88 was the first thing i clicked,and i was instantly mesmerised =D
and they got me to love jrock visual kei music again! ^.^
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_adnap Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Mhh

For me it was a long time ago, I don't remember the date but I think it was 4 or 5 years ago

I was reading a magazine which was talking about animes and it was a special Jrock edition... On this time I was a newbie in the Jmusic world, I had discovered AnCafe since a little time and their funny musics and happy mood was the type I liked...

So, I was reading the magazine and here, in a little corner of a page, I've seen theese two boys and in my head it was " Woh ! They're so funny, I like it !" and I wanted to see how was their music....

The first time that LM.C reach my ears was this day, on Dailymotion, and it was Oh my Juliet ~ ♥
MAD_adnap
MAD_adnap
Fan
Fan

Stars : 22

http://www.xmilk-shake.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Ancafe was like the first band I discovered too!! XD
But sadly they went in hiatus. Just wen I was gettin to knw them -_-

Good thing I found LM.C :D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by xx Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I remember I watched a make-up tutorial and 'Chemical King Twoon' was used as the background music. I instantly became hooked to that song, I listened to it everyday without even knowing anything about LM.C . Few days later I decided to Google them, found 'Punky Heart' and fell in love :3
xx
xx
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MonsterLaura Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 pm

About 2 years ago I saw sentimental Piggy romance & john on a profile of someone on a social network 8D i liked it, but i never really listened to anything else except those 2 songs.... It really started short after I got twitter & then Let me crazy was released & the MAD family started existing, that's when i really listened to more songs of them and became a huuuuge fan of them ♥
MonsterLaura
MonsterLaura
Fan
Fan

Stars : 10

http://laurathecheshirecat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NezyChu Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

I know LM.C since... a few years ago *can't really say since when, between 5 and 3 years*
I knew Miyavi and I knew the "blonde tall guy" from LM.C was his guitarist. Once, I decided to search LM.C on youtube, just to see how they sounded and I clicked to hear "Boys & Girls". I got addicted to that song, but soon started to pay more attention to other j-music bands. Then, one day, I was seeing J-Melo and "Hoshi No Arika" appeared and I thought: Oh, those guys... this new song is good... *got addicted to Hoshi No Arika*
Then, a few days later, I started searching for more songs and became an "official fan" or smthg.. xD And then I developed a crush on maya. xD

NezyChu
MADDIE
MADDIE

https://twitter.com/#!/NezyChu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikari_no_Ojo Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 am

I've known about LM.C since Oh My Juliet, so about 4 years now. That was the first song I had heard from them and I remember that something about the lyrics, despite not really knowing what they are saying, resounded with me. Then I searched for the translated lyrics and memorized them.

The lines "I am the Fortune's Fool, I hold a canceled love. I am the Fortune's Fool, I hold too much sadness" mean a lot to me. It became my motto, due to all my failed relationships and broken friendships. I hold the song and lyrics near and dear to me, much like all their songs. Each song is precious to me and I hope one day I can tell them 'Thank You' to their faces. They've helped me a lot.
Ikari_no_Ojo
Ikari_no_Ojo

Stars : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by otakutetsu Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

I heard Boys&Girls like most people while KHR was on TV. A few weeks later I decided to search the song, and watched the PV. I was like "Woah. This is different." I was already a Jrock fan, but only listened to a few bands like Nightmare and Laruku.

After a month or so I rewatched the PV, and for some reason I felt really happy while watching it XD I guess mostly cause they were acting like such dorks. So I went to the 'Related' videos and started watching all their PVs. It was probably the best thing that happened to me in a while, discovering LM.C~

I became a real fan just before they released Chemical King-Twoon. Almost immediately I went looking for their CDs and DVDs in a music shop. Bought SGLB and ROCK THE PARTY '08 XD AND went to their concert. You couldn't believe how damn excited I was when they announced they were coming to Taiwan. I was like "Damn, I'm lucky to be a new fan, what awesome timing!"
otakutetsu
otakutetsu
Fan
Fan

https://www.youtube.com/AgitoFang

Back to top Go down

Post by PURPLESHORTS Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 am

It was October of 2007. I had never listened to any J-rock at all before and didn't know anything about it. the most exposure i had had to japanese music was anime openings...then my friend leslie told me to go look up this band called LM.C and even suggested some songs. I kept putting it off till this one saturday in november i decided to finally go see what she was bothering me about. the first song i heard was Oh my Juliet. i remember when it started i was thinking "ugh its totally leslie music its too dark for me", then the first lines came out and i was hooked i couldn't look away and even started humming with it. i immediately went through every pv they had at the time and looked up the lyrics in both english and japanese. i then showed them to everyone i knew. the pv for oh my juliet still brings back those feelings! ahhhh nostlagia.....
PURPLESHORTS
PURPLESHORTS
Fan
Fan

Stars : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshihaya Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:50 pm

About 5 years ago, I was bored of some of my own country artist that started to changed their music style
To me it's like they're betraying me : I like their songs their style and they're casting it away from me
Then my japanese friend suggest me to listen to japanese song and I love them
And I was happened to hear the song, Rock the LM.C, accidentally
I feel like I've found something that I've been trying to find for a long time
I started to discover who or what band sings this and I found LM.C
I try to support them but no one in Thai knows them and no one is able to find their songs for me at that time.
So I can't support their singles and albums until the Punky Heart is released

Toshihaya
MADDIE
MADDIE

https://www.facebook.com/God.Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Martheh Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Hmm...I'm trying to remember...
I really can't recall when exactly I found out about them,if a friend recommended them,or I saw them in YouTube's related videos...I know it was sometime in the summer a few years ago.

Anyways,I remember hearing "88" and looking them up. That's when I found songs like "OH MY JULIET" and "PUNKY HEART". :'3 I've been hooked ever since and I've loved them dearly~ <3
MAD_Martheh
MAD_Martheh

Stars : 30

http://www.twilightmarth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piggyromance Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 pm

One of my friends showed me the video of "OH MY JULIET", and I think it was pretty good. Then I listened to BOYS & GIRLS, and I liked it too. Later I listened to PUNKY HEART and I had fallen in love with them. :D
piggyromance
piggyromance
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsanth Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Umm Purpleshorts actually got me into LM.c.... I've listened to a lot of j-rock and stuff in the past (mostly Gackt for some reason) so I wasn't totally unfamiliar with the concept, but then she showed me this awesome band with a flying pig in their video! I was totally sold with how cute it was and started listening to more of their stuff :D

That's my story!! What can I say? I love cute things cheer
Kitsanth
Kitsanth
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 30

https://facebook.com/zackshoots

Back to top Go down

Post by sasu Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

wow i really love reading how everyone discovered LM.C, ahhh :3

i discovered LM.C back in 2006 .
i knew aiji from pierrot but i didn't really listen to them, & i knew maya from miyavi but after he left i was like 'well... that sucks but can't do anything about that' ... one day while randomly browsing the net i found this pic: *click* i didn't know it was maya then, i just thought "who's that sexy beast?!" and tried to find out who he was (i probably googled the most pointless stuff ever to find out who he was xDDD)... after a while i somehow found the rock the LM.C pv and BAAMM ... fan! xD
sasu
sasu
Fan
Fan

Stars : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: