Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discovering LM.C Empty Discovering LM.C

Post by Naya on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 am

i was wondering..
how evryone discovered LM.C?..
coz i just discovered them this year around mid january
and i became a fan tht very instant.
Still remember browsing through Crunchyroll and i saw (Punky Heart PV).
then i decided to see more vids in youtube and the first vid that came was 88..and it was awesome! =D

...so what about your story on how you guys discovered them?
:D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Discovering LM.C Empty Re: Discovering LM.C

Post by MAD_milkshakes on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 am

I discovered LM.C through 'Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn'.
So, my first LM.C song is 'Boys and Girls' :D
MAD_milkshakes
MAD_milkshakes
Fan
Fan

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 am

Haha! I'm same as milkshake~ :3
Yui
Yui
Fan
Fan

http://yuidesu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Zai on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 pm

This was all the doing of my friends.
At first, I don't really know KHR...but then my friends encouraged me to watch it.
Then, 'Boys and Girls' played in the opening....I was like
"Oww, that's nice!"
then I searched youtube and watched the PV... (that time...I thought they look weird :geek:)
And then, I watched their other PVs.
then, I just realized... I LOVE THEM
MAD_Zai
MAD_Zai
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm

My sister found Liar Liar and showed it to me. I kept looking and found Juliet and then at 88 I fell for them ♥ I still remember the feeling when I first saw them and listened to the music~
After that I just watched all PV's they had in youtube and started waiting for others to come :3
Karen
Karen
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hika-Chan on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 am

OMG it's a long story.I'll try to summarize a little.

I've seen the band for the first time in a web shop selling gothic lolita inspired clothing. They had a few pages about Japan, Japanese music, anime etc...
At this time, the only VK band I had listened to was DIO and I didn't like it. And I thought all VK was like them.
One day, I was bored. And seeing again their photo, I said to myself "they don't seem to do that "metal/gothic" music". And I tried to listen (on Imeem) Very first song of the playlist wasn Boon!! and it kicked my ass ♥♥♥
The rest of the playlist went before I realize and then I downloaded everything.
The day after, I ran and buy Glitter Loud Box which was released in France by Soundlicious.
It was the very beggining of the madness ♥
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 pm

wow...your stories are interesting =D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Chii on Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm

I found out about LM.C trough a magazine. xD
[I really hate this magazine, though. xD)
I've never read it, but I thought, that they look very cute (they were on the cover, you know~). Of course there were more bands, than just LM.C, but I kinda liked them the most from their looks.
A few weeks before that, I got interested in J-Rock and so I wanted so search for some cool bands, anyways. So I searched on Youtube for LM.C and klicked on Punky Heart. My first thought was "Omg, that could be an Anime opening!" I really liked it, and after listenig to it a few times, I really fell in love. xD Also with 88, which was my second song by them. ^3^
And I listened the whole day to songs by them, and fell in love more and more :'D ♥
And I'm totally happy about that :3
Chii
Chii
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeon on Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 am

I was a fan of SuG. And while I visited a blog with some SuG's news, there were "JOHN"'s PV so I tried it and I immediatly loved it ^-^ Then I tried all their PVs and fell in love with their music. This day that I married with LM.C haha x)
Yeon
Yeon
Fan
Fan

http://www.lmcircus.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei on Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Before I even know anything about LM.C I saw a picture of them. The one where Maya is biting the table while Aiji signs something. At first I was like "Who's the freak?" xD I didn't really like LM.C the first time I heard them. Back then I was like "IT'S NOT HEAVY ENOUGH. NEED MORE METAL" xD

But I came back to them around the time Chemical King Twoon was released and fell in love then~

ah Yeon, if you're a SuG fan you should join http://papicozunite.forumotion.co.uk/ if you haven't already! ;P
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mad_jumonjie on Fri May 13, 2011 6:29 am

1st time I saw them in my friend's magz (LM.C with the green background and creepy shadow) I thought that band is cute and different, but soon I forgot. Months after that I got distracted with band named 'LM.C' because that name was always appear when I searched abt Jrock (I didn't know LM.C are duo xD).
So I listen Boys and Girls..and it really hooked me! Their style is catchy, different from music I've been listened (I was fan of DIR at that time) and sounds like hide-ish.
From that time I totally fell in love with LM.C ♥♥
mad_jumonjie
mad_jumonjie
Fan
Fan

http://jumonjie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya on Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Actually the first thing i saw was maya's face in an all pink background.i was like..is tht a girl?..(PUNKY HEART)
haha..but the next day i decided to look them up in youtube and 88 was the first thing i clicked,and i was instantly mesmerised =D
and they got me to love jrock visual kei music again! ^.^
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_adnap on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Mhh

For me it was a long time ago, I don't remember the date but I think it was 4 or 5 years ago

I was reading a magazine which was talking about animes and it was a special Jrock edition... On this time I was a newbie in the Jmusic world, I had discovered AnCafe since a little time and their funny musics and happy mood was the type I liked...

So, I was reading the magazine and here, in a little corner of a page, I've seen theese two boys and in my head it was " Woh ! They're so funny, I like it !" and I wanted to see how was their music....

The first time that LM.C reach my ears was this day, on Dailymotion, and it was Oh my Juliet ~ ♥
MAD_adnap
MAD_adnap
Fan
Fan

Stars : 22

http://www.xmilk-shake.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Ancafe was like the first band I discovered too!! XD
But sadly they went in hiatus. Just wen I was gettin to knw them -_-

Good thing I found LM.C :D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by xx on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I remember I watched a make-up tutorial and 'Chemical King Twoon' was used as the background music. I instantly became hooked to that song, I listened to it everyday without even knowing anything about LM.C . Few days later I decided to Google them, found 'Punky Heart' and fell in love :3
xx
xx
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MonsterLaura on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 pm

About 2 years ago I saw sentimental Piggy romance & john on a profile of someone on a social network 8D i liked it, but i never really listened to anything else except those 2 songs.... It really started short after I got twitter & then Let me crazy was released & the MAD family started existing, that's when i really listened to more songs of them and became a huuuuge fan of them ♥
MonsterLaura
MonsterLaura
Fan
Fan

Stars : 10

http://laurathecheshirecat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NezyChu on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

I know LM.C since... a few years ago *can't really say since when, between 5 and 3 years*
I knew Miyavi and I knew the "blonde tall guy" from LM.C was his guitarist. Once, I decided to search LM.C on youtube, just to see how they sounded and I clicked to hear "Boys & Girls". I got addicted to that song, but soon started to pay more attention to other j-music bands. Then, one day, I was seeing J-Melo and "Hoshi No Arika" appeared and I thought: Oh, those guys... this new song is good... *got addicted to Hoshi No Arika*
Then, a few days later, I started searching for more songs and became an "official fan" or smthg.. xD And then I developed a crush on maya. xD

NezyChu
MADDIE
MADDIE

https://twitter.com/#!/NezyChu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikari_no_Ojo on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 am

I've known about LM.C since Oh My Juliet, so about 4 years now. That was the first song I had heard from them and I remember that something about the lyrics, despite not really knowing what they are saying, resounded with me. Then I searched for the translated lyrics and memorized them.

The lines "I am the Fortune's Fool, I hold a canceled love. I am the Fortune's Fool, I hold too much sadness" mean a lot to me. It became my motto, due to all my failed relationships and broken friendships. I hold the song and lyrics near and dear to me, much like all their songs. Each song is precious to me and I hope one day I can tell them 'Thank You' to their faces. They've helped me a lot.
Ikari_no_Ojo
Ikari_no_Ojo

Stars : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by otakutetsu on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

I heard Boys&Girls like most people while KHR was on TV. A few weeks later I decided to search the song, and watched the PV. I was like "Woah. This is different." I was already a Jrock fan, but only listened to a few bands like Nightmare and Laruku.

After a month or so I rewatched the PV, and for some reason I felt really happy while watching it XD I guess mostly cause they were acting like such dorks. So I went to the 'Related' videos and started watching all their PVs. It was probably the best thing that happened to me in a while, discovering LM.C~

I became a real fan just before they released Chemical King-Twoon. Almost immediately I went looking for their CDs and DVDs in a music shop. Bought SGLB and ROCK THE PARTY '08 XD AND went to their concert. You couldn't believe how damn excited I was when they announced they were coming to Taiwan. I was like "Damn, I'm lucky to be a new fan, what awesome timing!"
otakutetsu
otakutetsu
Fan
Fan

https://www.youtube.com/AgitoFang

Back to top Go down

Post by PURPLESHORTS on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 am

It was October of 2007. I had never listened to any J-rock at all before and didn't know anything about it. the most exposure i had had to japanese music was anime openings...then my friend leslie told me to go look up this band called LM.C and even suggested some songs. I kept putting it off till this one saturday in november i decided to finally go see what she was bothering me about. the first song i heard was Oh my Juliet. i remember when it started i was thinking "ugh its totally leslie music its too dark for me", then the first lines came out and i was hooked i couldn't look away and even started humming with it. i immediately went through every pv they had at the time and looked up the lyrics in both english and japanese. i then showed them to everyone i knew. the pv for oh my juliet still brings back those feelings! ahhhh nostlagia.....
PURPLESHORTS
PURPLESHORTS
Fan
Fan

Stars : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshihaya on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:50 pm

About 5 years ago, I was bored of some of my own country artist that started to changed their music style
To me it's like they're betraying me : I like their songs their style and they're casting it away from me
Then my japanese friend suggest me to listen to japanese song and I love them
And I was happened to hear the song, Rock the LM.C, accidentally
I feel like I've found something that I've been trying to find for a long time
I started to discover who or what band sings this and I found LM.C
I try to support them but no one in Thai knows them and no one is able to find their songs for me at that time.
So I can't support their singles and albums until the Punky Heart is released

Toshihaya
MADDIE
MADDIE

https://www.facebook.com/God.Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Martheh on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Hmm...I'm trying to remember...
I really can't recall when exactly I found out about them,if a friend recommended them,or I saw them in YouTube's related videos...I know it was sometime in the summer a few years ago.

Anyways,I remember hearing "88" and looking them up. That's when I found songs like "OH MY JULIET" and "PUNKY HEART". :'3 I've been hooked ever since and I've loved them dearly~ <3
MAD_Martheh
MAD_Martheh

Stars : 30

http://www.twilightmarth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piggyromance on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 pm

One of my friends showed me the video of "OH MY JULIET", and I think it was pretty good. Then I listened to BOYS & GIRLS, and I liked it too. Later I listened to PUNKY HEART and I had fallen in love with them. :D

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

限り無く そう限り無く 透明に近い僕らの未来
変わり続ける景色に いつもとまどい立ち尽くすけれど
変わらない想い色にして 鮮やかに描けばいい
意志の在る場所に道は在る 目をそらす先に答えは無い
いつもはただ通り過ぎてくだけの奇跡達 涙を拭いたなら ほらそこに

♥️ LM.C 05/04/10
♥️ LM.C 13/05/12
piggyromance
piggyromance
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsanth on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Umm Purpleshorts actually got me into LM.c.... I've listened to a lot of j-rock and stuff in the past (mostly Gackt for some reason) so I wasn't totally unfamiliar with the concept, but then she showed me this awesome band with a flying pig in their video! I was totally sold with how cute it was and started listening to more of their stuff :D

That's my story!! What can I say? I love cute things cheer

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Aiji!! ^_____________^
Discovering LM.C Tumblr_louv5u4C1W1qj3su8o1_400
Kitsanth
Kitsanth
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 30

https://facebook.com/zackshoots

Back to top Go down

Post by sasu on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

wow i really love reading how everyone discovered LM.C, ahhh :3

i discovered LM.C back in 2006 .
i knew aiji from pierrot but i didn't really listen to them, & i knew maya from miyavi but after he left i was like 'well... that sucks but can't do anything about that' ... one day while randomly browsing the net i found this pic: *click* i didn't know it was maya then, i just thought "who's that sexy beast?!" and tried to find out who he was (i probably googled the most pointless stuff ever to find out who he was xDDD)... after a while i somehow found the rock the LM.C pv and BAAMM ... fan! xD
sasu
sasu
Fan
Fan

Stars : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: