MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016

+4
jiyuka
MADania
Hika-Chan
Kei
8 posters

Go down

PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016 Empty PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016

Post by Kei Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 pm

I know it's probably REALLY early to start planning things for the 10th Anniversairy since it's still over 2 years ago.... but I keep having ideas and need somewhere to write them down xD

So ideas I have so far:
  • World Wide Listening Party - posting a playlist for LM.C songs and everyone would listen to it at the same time over the world to celebrate.
  • Video project 1 - Pictures of fans all over the world making LM.C with their hands or bodies or whatever (like they did that time in one of LM.C's DVD's)
  • Video Project 2 - Video compilation of clips of lots of LM.C fans doing the EDO FUNK dance
  • Audio Project - A CD we'd send to LM.C with covers of their songs done by fans. Either vocal covers or instrument covers.
  • FanBook - A very special 10th anniversary version of the world scrapbook
  • Video Project 3 - A video full of pictures from every LM.C world tour

I'd love to hear any ideas for projects or such if anyone has them! I wanna make LM.C's 10th anniversairy SUPER special!
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016 Empty Re: PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016

Post by Hika-Chan Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm

I love all your ideas *_*
Especially the BKKGGL (I'm missing this Twitter insanity), the Video 1 and 3 (For the 2nd I have absolutely no musical ability, but it's really a great idea).
The 10 years Scrapbook, it goes without saying that we will make a very special one!!
For some reasons I think about another idea these days.
While listening to PERFECT FANTASY I'm thnking about making a fanclip/lipdub, could be made during an international fanmeet?
I mean, a real videoclip with a story, like, what LM.C made for us, a before/after thing, how we are like a family...that would be awesome, but hard to plan
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016 Empty Re: PLANNING: LM.C 10th Anniversairy projects for 2016

Post by Kei Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:02 pm

We could always do something like each country could organise a meet up for before the anniversary and together people could record their meet-up day and then everyone could stand together and shout 'we love lm.c' or something? and then each country could have their own little anniversary celebration video?
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MADania Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:31 am

Those all sound really good!
But howcan we make the scrapbook EXTRA special? xD
MADania
MADania
Fan
Fan

Stars : 41

http://sarcasmtastic.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:58 pm

I can put a hell of a lot more effort into making the book look pretty inside. it was pretty simple last time xD
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyuka Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:01 pm

I love your ideas! cheer
I think if we could make a fanmeet in every country and shout 'We Love LM.C' that would be really awesome!( >w<)/ ano, I'm really excited for celebrating their 10thanniversairy and I love the idea of us all listening to the same playlist at the same time!~it somehow shows how all lm.c fans are connected to each other ( ´u`c )♥️
jiyuka
jiyuka
Fan
Fan

Stars : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Does someone know if I can get notes for LM.C songs? I played piano for six years, but I'm one of the most unmusical persons of the world orz For LM.C I'd like to try again, but without notes it's nearly impossible for me...
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzu-Concoro Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Nika. wrote:Does someone know if I can get notes for LM.C songs? I played piano for six years, but I'm one of the most unmusical persons of the world orz For LM.C I'd like to try again, but without notes it's nearly impossible for me...
why won't you try to look for chords? When you will have chords, you will surely be able to play their songs ^^ it's more possible that you will find chords, than notes... when yoy play on piano six years already, you aren't unmusical person ^^
Suzu-Concoro
Suzu-Concoro
Fan
Fan

Stars : 107

http://inaconcoro.blogspot.sk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Matia Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:54 pm

(Sorry, I'm a bit technologically challenged so I'm having troubles quoting on this website, but I hope this helps those who need it!)

I recently found a free website called Chordify where you can copy and paste a YouTube link for a song into it and it tells you the piano and guitar chords for the song! It's not perfect, but it gives you a general idea of the chords. I've been using it quite a bit recently and I've learned how to play the beginning of 88, along with songs like LILIA by Royz and FLAVOR by spiv states.

Hope this helps! Good luck! Aiji rocking maya rocking
Mad-Matia
Mad-Matia
Fan
Fan

Stars : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Thank you for these hints, I'm sure they'll help me :))
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:01 pm

The edo-funk vid sounds fun.. Actually they all sound such awesome ideas :)

I wanna try the country shout-out though. That'd be fun.
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down