MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

7th Anniversairy Message Project!

+23
Jay~Fox
Mizuii Madbow
KiryuuCami
MAD_adnap
Naty
Milou
LauYuki
bloodykissxoxo
Kami_LolliPop
Momo
YuukaLM.C20
nofunnofuture
Dara
MAD_lambochan
Nika.
MAD_Martheh
Neon Galaxies
MAD_Akemi
MeiMei-nyan
MAD Rukii
MAD_Johanna
TheMADFai
Kei
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty 7th Anniversairy Message Project!

Post by Kei Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Leave messages here for LM.C's 7th anniversary project!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A FORUM MEMBER TO LEAVE A MESSAGE!

Messages will be put into a book which will be sent to Mayu who is a Japanese fan, and she will then be handing the book directly to LM.C at their live on October 5th!

Please write in English or Japanese.
Please don't make your message too long or it wont fit in the book. keep it to around 200-300 words maximum.

You can also send your message to us via email with the subject '7th ANNIVERSAIRY' to madlm.cfamily@gmail.com

(please don't post here AND send an email otherwise the message could be put in the book twice and that's something we want to avoid!)

DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1ST

Last edited by Kei on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty Re: 7th Anniversairy Message Project!

Post by TheMADFai Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Dear Maya & Aiji,
For the past 7 years, you've brought nothing but optimism and joy to my life. LM.C started out strong and got stronger and still continues to get even stronger! You, Maya and Aiji as people and as LM.C, with your positive lyrics and attitude, is what gives myself and many others motivation to wake up every day and try to do our very best! ☆ Please continue to do your best with LM.C in the many years to come, and congrats on the 7 years you've already accomplished!

-Fai
TheMADFai
TheMADFai
Fan
Fan

Stars : 50

https://twitter.com/TheMADFai

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty LM.C 7th Anniversary Message

Post by Hinata13 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:19 am

I became a fan of LM.C shortly after the release of Punky Heart. I knew from the moment of listening to the song that this was an amazing band that would create amazing music. I am proud to say LM.C is my all time favorite band and has done nothing but made incredible music that inspires me everyday. ROCK THE LM.C forever and always!
Love from America!

Hinata13

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty 7TH ANNIVERSAIRY MESSAGE PROJECT!

Post by MAD_Johanna Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 am

Dear Maya and Aiji

I'm not interested in any bands before, but when I listened in some of your songs it really took my interest. I started to have a great day every time I listen to your music. Because of you, Maya and Aiji I found out who really I am and what I want to become in the future. I was really glad that I became a fan of LM.C and I am proud to tell everyone that I am a fan of LM.C. I wish you all the best and always take care.
Congratulations for the 7 years of hard work!

- Johanna

MAD_Johanna
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 am

Dear LM.C,

It's been 7 years!? Ah, time has flown by, and I've been glad to spend to spend a lot of it with LM.C. Even when I was feeling sad or lonely, LM.C has never failed to cheer me up, and your music remains as an inspiration for me (and MANY others, gee) today. Thank you so much!

All of my love,

Anubis

Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD Rukii Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 am

Dear Maya & Aiji: It has been seven years since you began this wonderful project and I'm pretty sure that not only you are satisfied and happy with this because all of us are happy too. You have captivated our hearts with your amazing and beautiful melodies and lyrics. I think that I never stop listening to your songs because I want to keep them in my heart forever. Congratulations for your 7th anniversary!

Rukii (Chile)
MAD Rukii
MAD Rukii
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 121

http://rukiixholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiMei-nyan Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 am

Dear Maya and Aiji,

I don't really know what to say...but I would like to say thank you. Thank you for all the happy and uplifting songs. Thank you for the lyrics that helped me get back on my feet. Thank you for helping me realise who I am, and who I want to be in the future. Thank you for all the optimism you helped me feel, so that I could wake up everyday with the mindset of "today's going to be awesome!"

I am proud to say that I am a Wonderholic and I always will be.

Congratulations on your 7th anniversary!

Love,
MeiMei (Australia)
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 475

http://www.khr4lyf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Akemi Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji ,
Everytime i listen to a song of yours , i tell myself 'i'm so proud i'm fan of them' , i'm really proud of you , you made my life better , you made me better.
i'm really proud of what you acheived together , and i hope you will keep rocking more and more fans as you grow up and we grow up with you! <3
MAD_Akemi
MAD_Akemi
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 146

http://ameblo.jp/mad-akemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Galaxies Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Dear LM.C ~

Wow! That's so cool! Your 7th Anniversary? I'm so happy for you! I always feel so cheerful and positive when I listen to your music, and I always look forward to each new song that comes out. Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you've done in these seven years. I hope you will continue to have lots of fun with upcoming albums, concerts, and all of that cool stuff! ♥

With lots of love,

☆Neon Galaxies☆

Neon Galaxies
Neon Galaxies
Fan
Fan

Stars : 40

http://neon-galaxies.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo-Volt Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji,

Seven years already? That's incredible, I bet the time goes quickly when you are making music and touring. Whenever I listen to your music my mood instantly gets better and all I want to do is jump around. Your music inspires me and many more fans around the world and I want to say a very big thank you for helping me through some rough times in my life.

Congratulations on seven years of awesome music!

- Aki

Neo-Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Martheh Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:50 pm

7 Years since your journey in music began together. It seems like only yesterday you celebrated you big 5th anniversary.

Maya, Aiji, the both of you have made some amazing things together over these years; the music that you've produced have become a treasure to fans. It's inspiration to artists and dreamers, a ray of hope and light for fans who are having hard times, an escape for everyone who wants to visit that SUPER DUPER GALAXY with other Wonderholics, and along with you both it's the link between everyone under the same stars,moon,sun,and sky.

You've touched and changed so many lives in these 7 years, including mine. For that, I thank you. I also thank you for helping me make some amazing friends, it was LM.C's music that connected us all and made us the MAD FAMILY we are.
If it wasn't for you both, Maya with your beautiful vocals and Aiji with your powerful guitar, along with your great support band to go along this journey with you, there's many people that I know who wouldn't be who they are...or may not have been here at all now.

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart over here in the States, thank you so much. May you continue on stronger than ever and continue making music for years to come! Let's keep rocking up to the 10th year anniversary so we can really let loose and party hard! :D

Forever cheering you on,
Martheh, USA Wonderholic <3
MAD_Martheh
MAD_Martheh

Stars : 30

http://www.twilightmarth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty 7th Anniversairy Message Project!

Post by Umi Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji,

I don't know what to say because I feel like thank you is not enough. I became a fan of LM.C about three years ago. First song I heard from LM.C was Punky Heart and from that day on I have been a proud Wonderholic. And being a Wonderholic has really changed me. I've became a happier person.

Even when I'm in bad mood, listening to your songs always makes me happier. And watching your comment videos always cheers me up. It doesn't matter that I don't understand what are you saying, but whenever I see you smiling or laughing, it makes me smile too.

Thank you for being so awesome. My life wouldn't be the same without you.

~Umi (Finland)

Umi

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilie Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 pm

I can't believe it's already been 7 years since LM.C started it's activities!
Thank you so much for all your wonderful music. Listening to LM.C never fails to make me smile.
これからも頑張ってください(^∀^)

-Emilie(Norway)

Emilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Best wishes to your 7th Anniversairy LM.C!

Even if I'm just a fan since 2 years, I took so much positive energy from LM.C's music.
I will never forget about my first LM.C concert because it was one of the happiest days is my life. It was so magical!

Thank you for everything and keep on going wonderholic! :3
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_lambochan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji,

First of all, Happy Happy Anniversary! :)

I can't say a lot, words cannot express how thankful I am that I have been a fan of yours for 5 years. What important is the fact that you have been a part of my life, making me whole. LM.C brought positivity in life instantly. Thank you so much! I love you so much!

Please stay together for the next 20 years. I promise I'll be seeing you in Japan. Let's be friends!

Love,
Mika-chan
MAD_lambochan
MAD_lambochan
Fan
Fan

Stars : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_lambochan Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Oh my~ i forgot to include my country. Mine is Philippines. Please include it. Thanks.ü
MAD_lambochan
MAD_lambochan
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Dear Aiji and Maya,
Happy 7th anniversary! I have been a fan for about 3 years. I love all of your music, it's always so positive and energetic, and always brightens my day...one day I hope to go to one of your concerts, I hear that they are fun and amazing to attend, it'll be the first concert I every go to. I also hope that one day I have enough courage to send all of my fan mail ^.^;
"Thank you" is simply not enough for me to say, since your music does so much more than you think; sometimes it does more than just brighten my day, sometimes it encourages me to try harder, and even sometimes it reminds my that there is a reason to continue on through some hardships... どうもありがとうございます
Currently trying to learn Japanese, just so that I can better understand you, your songs, and your comment videos (which also brightens my day to watch).
I shall forever be cheering you guys on~
-from a shy fan in the USA

Dara
Fan
Fan

Stars : 95

http://otakus-anonymous.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nofunnofuture Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji,

Thank you so much for the wonderful music that you create. It brings so much happiness to so many people all over the world, and connects everyone. I will always support you both. Congratulations on 7 years! I hope that we'll be able to celebrate for many more!

- Meaghan (Canada)

nofunnofuture
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ........ Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Dear Maya and Aiji,
Happy seventh anniversary!
Please keep on making such wonderful music!It brings happiness to otherwise dull life.
Thank you so much for being awesome!:D

-Yours truly,a fan from Finalnd.

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty Thank you LM.C

Post by dayna Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 pm

私は3年間、皆さんのファンであったと私はあなたの音楽を見つけたので、嬉しいです。私は、大変な時間を通過してきたし、あなたの音楽は私を救った。だからマヤとaijiは私の人生を保存していただきありがとうございます。✨ be strong

dayna

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversairy Message Project! Empty Happy Anniversary!

Post by KuroBara Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Congratulations on seven years! Every time I listen to your music, it makes me proud to know that I am a fan of such a talented, uplifting band. ^^

Here's to you, Aiji and maya - may the next seven years be filled with even more fun and success!

Lots of love from the UK!

Ellen ♥

KuroBara

Back to top Go down

Post by YuukaLM.C20 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Dear maya & Aiji
you are the best band of the world!!!!! I love your music and i hope that you make many songs next time ;) Maya and you are the sweetest man ever ♥.

In love from Germany
Your Katja
YuukaLM.C20
YuukaLM.C20
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Congratulations!! it's been already seven years and i can hardly belive it, it's amazing how you can conect so many people around the world because of the music you've created, there's a lot of people who share this feeling i hace for you and actually i feel like i've shared part of my life with you for this seven years.
So, Let's keep on singing wonderful songs!
Love
Momo. - Chile
Momo
Momo
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Messages up until THIS POINT have been saved Please continue to send messages!
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami_LolliPop Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 am

Dear maya and Aiji

Seven years yet?! Wao, the time goes so fast!

Seven years with a big smile
Seven years of happines

In all this years, LM.C make me happy always, and make me cry too (but in a good way). LM.C is my favorite band and your music teach me a lot of things. Like I always be get up when I so sad and try again.
When I feel bad LM.C always make me feel better and change my negative way to think!
LM.C is not only a music band for me, is a way of living! Living with a possitive energy and looking for the best always!

Congratulation for a 7 years of magic and love with LM.C!!
Congratulations for all your work!

Thank you!!

With all my love from MEXICO
Kami
Kami_LolliPop
Kami_LolliPop
Fan
Fan

Stars : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next