MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Furitsuke ✩

3 posters

Go down

Furitsuke ✩ Empty Furitsuke ✩

Post by shooting✩star Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 am

Since I'm pretty new to this fandom I wonder: Is there any source for Furitsuke or rather 振り付け to go with LM.C's songs?

Of course I found the one for Edo Funk. And there are a few one can figure out by watching lives. But all in all there's not much around.

Some more hints would be pretty helpful. In Japan it's easy... one can just go with the flow 'cause everyone knows the furi. Overseas it's different. You have to know the choreographies pretty well since there are hardly any ppl to copy. I've come to love furi <33... Of course it's also possible to come up with something but knowing a few of the "official" versions would be really cool cheer

For those who are not familiar with this topic: click *here*
Credits for this go to Toki-chan (<3)

Said person also made some awesome youtube-vids with furi (for Golden Bomber). This is sth that could be done for the most important LM.C songs as well of course. XDD
shooting✩star
shooting✩star
Fan
Fan

Stars : 20

http://www.lastfm.de/user/NelumboNucifera

Back to top Go down

Furitsuke ✩ Empty Re: Furitsuke ✩

Post by Kei Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm not sure on this, since I don't often watch live videos, but I think a good place to look would probably videos of LM.C's Japanese lives and pay attention to what the crowd are doing and work it out from that?

But I also think, since they'll mostly be playing the next songs on this tour, there might not be Furi for them yet.

But if you find anything, let us know! I'm sure other fans will find it helpful if you do.
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hika-Chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:26 pm

I thought this was applying only to idol concerts xD
I find it fun to learn some dances (really liked EDO FUNK), since I love parapara, but it's okay with a few songs or some hand waves, not a full concert. I prefer headbanging and going mad xD

I find disturing that in Japan, even something as wild as a rock concert have to be standardized ^^'

I remember well some moves for Boon!!: it was just hand wavings in the "woh oh" part.
And in WFWW, maya asked us to clap our hands during the verses

And of course No.9: clap-clap-extend arms (x3), extend(x3)
(well... clapping with the drums, extending with the claps... don't know if I'm clear)
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by shooting✩star Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Kei wrote:I'm not sure on this, since I don't often watch live videos, but I think a good place to look would probably videos of LM.C's Japanese lives and pay attention to what the crowd are doing and work it out from that?

That's my plan. Already figured out Liar Liar (almost completely ^^)
I'm still waiting for my copy of Rock the Party... I hope this will help as well.

But I also think, since they'll mostly be playing the next songs on this tour, there might not be Furi for them yet.

... we'll just invent some ^^

But if you find anything, let us know! I'm sure other fans will find it helpful if you do.

of course XD

I thought this was applying only to idol concerts xD

Nooooo it belongs to VK cheer

I find disturing that in Japan, even something as wild as a rock concert have to be standardized ^^'

At first I had the same opinion... but I got into furi more and more. It's addicting ^^ You don't have to join if you don't like some parts ... and for many songs there are more than one version. Japanese fans do that as well.

don't know if I'm clear
you are XD
shooting✩star
shooting✩star
Fan
Fan

Stars : 20

http://www.lastfm.de/user/NelumboNucifera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content