MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Friends reactions to LM.C

+14
Mii
--Untoten Kase--
Mad-Matia
MOKO
Ikari_no_Ojo
Naya
drscryfckr
TheMADFai
afloraa
MeiMei-nyan
Nika.
Mayumi
Hika-Chan
Kei
18 posters

Go down

Friends reactions to LM.C Empty Friends reactions to LM.C

Post by Kei Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 am

Ok so since I moved to London and made new friends, it's been fun to see their reactions to LM.C.

Half of the posters in my room are of LM.C, so when I have friends in here, they tend to sit and look at my posters and make comments.

My friend Frankie makes the best comments about LM.C. They're so funny!

For example yesterday, she was saying how feminine Aiji looks and that Maya is more manly looking because he has a very masculine nose. And Aiji's cheekbones make him look kinda girly, like a butch lesbian. Which made me laugh so hard! I think she's jealous of his fabulous cheekbones~

Also she says that in most pictures of Maya, he looks miserable, unless he's purposefully posing. I just said he tends to have a kind of... vacant expression most of the time xD

So, Have any of you guys had friends who aren't really into JRock make amusing comments about LM.C? I wanna hear about them!
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Friends reactions to LM.C Empty Re: Friends reactions to LM.C

Post by Hika-Chan Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

One of my friends says Aiji looks like Michelle Yeoh. I must admit they look A LITTLE alike (mouth, maybe?).
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

When I show my friends some photo or poster of LM.C, most of my friends thinks that maya and Aiji are girls :D
Well one of my friend(when I showed her a photo of maya) asked me why do I have a photo of 7 years old boy in my mobile? I was shocked :D
Mayumi
Mayumi
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

https://facebook.com/andrea.specingerova

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:09 pm

a few weeks ago my friend says that Aiji seems to have bunny ears when she saw the Double Dragon promotion poster O.o and he really seems to have some because of the background design. now I can't look at this poster without seeing him with bunny ears ._.
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiMei-nyan Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 am

My friends said that they look like girls and then walked away .____.
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 475

http://www.khr4lyf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

@Nika~chan
OMG it really does look like that! xDDD someone should point that out to Aiji on twitter xDD might get a reply~
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by afloraa Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 am

my friends aways says that they look like girls .-. and they dont belive in me when i say that they are guys
one of my friens said that maya is ugly because he is so perfect, but i know that them all love him uwu
afloraa
afloraa
Fan
Fan

Stars : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMADFai Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 am

Before I brainwashed my friend into being completely in love with the duo, she was shocked at how girly they are. hehehe. My mother, too.
TheMADFai
TheMADFai
Fan
Fan

Stars : 50

https://twitter.com/TheMADFai

Back to top Go down

Post by drscryfckr Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:35 am

The only friend I've been the one to introduce LM.C to effectively was originally intrigued because of Maya's prettiness. It was really funny because he wasn't sure of his gender at first, but when I told him, he just said "...Yeah, I still would totally tap that."
laugh
drscryfckr
drscryfckr
Fan
Fan

Stars : 20

http://doctorscaryfucker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 am

I showed LM.C to my guy friend and he instantly became a fan of them :D

the others would make comments on why they wear eyeliner.. :))
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikari_no_Ojo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 am

My friends never actually listened to them yet :/

Well actually two of them did on our way down to an anime convention. They liked the music a lot :3
Ikari_no_Ojo
Ikari_no_Ojo

Stars : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by MOKO Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:21 pm

My friends mostly say that they look like girls too, but once, when I was driving to school with my girl-friend, and I listened to Strong Pop CD, she turned the volume up, and started to dance in the car. It was really suprising for her when I told her that this is LM.C's song. Well, she didn't became a fan of them, but now sometimes she ask me to play their song laugh
MOKO
MOKO
Fan
Fan

Stars : 66

https://twitter.com/TeamWonderholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Matia Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:15 pm

The  first reaction I got from anyone about LM.C was when I was in the car and listening to Punky Heart on my little old iPod nano. My mom looked over, and she just said, "bright pink". I nodded, and then she got really interested in what the heck it was, because I usually don't wear of have anything with bright colours. (I guess it's always... neutrals and pastels and stuff.) But she heard the song and didn't like it...

Whenever my friends see them, though, they always think they're girls. I think they're getting used to them now. :)

Although one of my friends, who has really good taste in music, listens to their songs now and likes them!  cheer
Mad-Matia
Mad-Matia
Fan
Fan

Stars : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiMei-nyan Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 am

Yesterday my friend asked to see my phone lock screen, which is LM.C and she mentioned that my best friend once showed her a jrock band a long time ago and asked if it was them (she said something about blue hair so i said no .__.)
She thought Aiji was a girl XD It was a photo from the ROCK THE LM.C photoshoot
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by --Untoten Kase-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:20 am

I'll tell you my reaction to LM.C, because I haven't showed my friend LM.C 'cause I know she'll hate them:

I was on Tumblr, looking at art 'cause I needed inspiration. I was just browsing through this one person's blog, when music started playing from the playlist on their page. So I paused the music that I was listening to 'cause I wanted to hear what was playing. (it wasn't LM.C, it was One ok Rock at the time) It sounded awesome, so I just kept listening while I browsed, writing down the bands and song titles on Notepad to tell my sister later. (we have the same taste in music)
Anyway, Punky Heart was the only LM.C song that played on that playlist, but it stood out amongst the other songs to me. I loved it a lot.
So, hours later, when I'd almost completely forgotten what all the songs sounded like, and which song went to which title and band and whatnot, my sister wanted me to send her links to youtube videos with the songs that I found. I also decided to listen to them all again as I got the links.
When I got to Punky Heart, I decided to watch the beginning of the video before moving on, 'cause I like to know what members of bands look like.. So I was groovin' to the intro, and then Maya jumped on screen, and my first thought was "I don't remember there being any girl singers." and then he started singing, and I'm just like "THAT'S A GUY?!" but then I continued on my merry way. It shocked my sister, too.
Another one of my thoughts was this: It's one thing to have a guy be more attractive than you... but for a guy to be prettier than you is just unfair.
--Untoten Kase--
--Untoten Kase--
Fan
Fan

Stars : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:03 pm

I love people reactions xDD
In my case when I show LM.C to a random people or classmates they just say the tipical "They look like girls," how boring... one time I show them to a ex classmate and she likes it :D In the next months we always watched LM.C videos in the notebook while we had class breaks cool
My actual friends likes other visual kei bands so no problem with them c:
Mii
Mii
Fan
Fan

Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Most of my boring "friends"/classmates, always assume that they are girls, and when I tell them that they are in fact guys, they just stare a little harder at the picture and then change the topic; though one did try arguing that they were in fact girls and that I was crazy...My other friends are just like "cool, more prettier guys than me"
One of my online friends mentioned the similarity between Aiji and Michelle Yeoh....
I successful brainwashed everyone I live with, to like them cheer 

Dara
Fan
Fan

Stars : 95

http://otakus-anonymous.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MADania Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:39 am

lolmy mom was like "LM.C? Does that stand for Lena Märtha Christina?" (that's all of her names). It was pretty funny.
She also came into my room when i was listening to Dir En Grey and was like "is this LM.C?". I was like "nooooooooooo". lol
MADania
MADania
Fan
Fan

Stars : 41

http://sarcasmtastic.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Matia Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:44 pm

The other day my friend showed me this funny Japanese hair product commercial where these guys have hair that claps to "If You're Happy And You Know It" (some of you may have seen it before). I thought it was funny, so I showed my dad, and he just asked, "Is that your favourite band? The one you're always listening to?"  shock
Mad-Matia
Mad-Matia
Fan
Fan

Stars : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by xKiko-Kandiix Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:42 am

My senpai introduced me to LM.C~! She texted me all excited one day, telling me that I have to check out this band, and that they're sorta new. It wasn't even a year since they formed yet. (She told me about them in August 2007, so it was about 2 months before the one year mark~)
So my first song was Boys&Girls. And uhh... Well, they've been my #1 favourite band ever since<3

I did, though, show my friends Seiko and Momoe. Seiko listens to them on occasions, and she only likes a few of their songs, and Momoe just says that Maya's adorable, and that's all she really likes about them. ( ≧▽≦) I don't mind, though. At least I can share my love for them with all of you guys, and my senpai<3
xKiko-Kandiix
xKiko-Kandiix
Fan
Fan

Stars : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiMei-nyan Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:23 am

One of my friends and I today took turns in sharing music with each other this morning. She listened to DAYS, and she said that she now understands why I listen to Japanese music ^^ She actually quite liked it.
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by YuukaLM.C20 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 pm

thats cool ^.^ i life with my best friend together and he likes if i hear japanese music =)
YuukaLM.C20
YuukaLM.C20
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down