MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Points Shop?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of the idea of open a Points Shop on the forum to encourage people to post more?

Points Shop? Vote_lcap100%Points Shop? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Points Shop? Vote_lcap0%Points Shop? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Points Shop? Empty Points Shop?

Post by Kei Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm

So, Tsu and I were thinking about Maybe opening a Points Shop, like the kind of thing where you get points for posting and things, and once you have enough points you can go to the points shop and buy like, little 'LM.C collection cards' (maybe cards of MAD FAMILY staff too, just for fun wink)

It's a way to keep the forum more active as it encourages people to post to gain more points.

Also we would need someone on the forum to work as a mod who runs the points shop, since points would have to be given and taken away manually. (they are given automatically for posting, but not for things like birthdays and special events.)

What would you guys think about this?

What kinds of things would you like to be in the points shop? (remember it would only be like images to collect or maybe special things like custom rank on the forum.)
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Points Shop? Empty Re: Points Shop?

Post by Hika-Chan Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

I don't know if it will work. People these days seem to think forums are too much complicated. Sure, way more than just clicking a "like" or "RT" or "reblog" button.
I'm on the net since more than 10 years now, and I see it's changing. Now we have more powerful tools and connection, but strangely, people don't want to interact anymore. They just search for the information they want, shop or download, but don't chat, debate and comment online the way we used to do.
Twitter seems to be the exception.

I'm sorry if I sound doubtful. I'm curently closing the main forum of LM.Circus where I worked very hard because nobody want to post anymore, so I realized the way everyone uses Internet changed a lot.

I hope you will get people to post again here. This is a great place.
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about LM.Circus! ;A; I would have post there but I guess I was shy about it since my French is really bad.
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerichan Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 am

i think the points idea would make people post more but then theres always the people who would only post and contiuely posting stupid stuff just for the prizes soo i suggest if u do, do the points then make some guildlines
Kerichan
Kerichan
Fan
Fan

Stars : 65

http://kerichanlmc.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down