MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu

5 posters

Go down

LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu Empty LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu

Post by otakutetsu Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Ahaha, this started out as a chat with my mom about 'Lifepath Numbers', since she has the habit of calculating them for friends and people we meet. Sort of like horoscopes, but it focuses on your personality and your abilities. Let's start with this little chart I drew out to make it simple:

LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu A0WXbGGCYAAP9T8

This probably looks super confusing, but I'll explain what each things mean. First of all, you take their full birthdates, (example: maya's is 1979/7/30) and add all the digits up. 1+9+7+9+7+3. The sum is 36. 3+6 is 9, so maya's Lifepath Number is 9. Aiji's is 4.

Each person has their own Lifepath Number that represents their strongest trait and personality.

maya: His number is 9, and in a brief explanation, he's very philosophical about the ways of life. If you've noticed his lyrics are mainly about living, being optimistic, appreciating life, how all lives are connected. He's a deep thinker, and he is always thinking about what living means. He's also a generous and compassionate person, though he's quite dramatic at some times. His personality shines bright, and he attracts many people with the way he shows himself. Hence 'Magnetic'. Maya has a commanding presence. His Zodiac is Leo, he's very adventurous and naturally feisty (lolwut).

Aiji: Aiji's number is 4, he's naturally a dedicated worker, and he is very organized with most things. He is the kind of person who decides on one thing, and sticks with it all the way to the end. He demands a lot from himself, and expects the same amount from others as well. He makes sure the job gets done. Aiji makes up for the lack of common sense and logic that maya sometimes doesn't have, and I have a feeling that's why they're able to work together so well. Aiji's Zodiac is Scorpio, a lot more toned down than Leo, emotional, but still exciting and magnetic.

Now that we're done with their main Lifepath Number, let's move on to those little charts next to them, the one with pink circles and red lines. You see that the numbers 1~9 are written down, and the numbers circled are the ones that each person has in their calculated birthday next to it. Maya has 1,3,6,7, and 9 while Aiji has 1,3,4,7, and 9. I find it really cute how their charts are the exact opposite of each other in position~

The little pink numbers next to each blue number is how many of them they have in their calculations. Maya only has one of 1 and 6, while he has two 7s, two 3s, and three 9s. They stand for how much of the trait is in their personality. For example, Aiji has five 1s. 1 stands for 'leadership' and 'independence', so he has more opinions than Maya and can't be controlled by anyone else. I'll try to explain each traits and faults maya and Aiji has as best as I can, I'm still a n00b at this compared to my mother XD

maya:
1 = Leadership, independence.
3 = Creativity. (2)
6 = Responsibility.
7 = Observing, quick thinker. (2)
9 = Compassionate, sensitive. (3)
What he doesn't have:
2 = He's not able to listen and absorb very well, and he probably isn't keen on doing group activities.
4 = Probably not very good at planning, and he isn't as logical as Aiji.
5 = He can't express himself well with spoken words towards others, it's not easy for him to communicate properly. Everything may sound perfectly normal to him in his mind, but if he tries to explain it to someone else, he can't. This might be the main reason why he writes lyrics to express his feelings.
8 = He prefers having only a few people to talk with rather than a large group. He doesn't feel the need to have someone accompany him if he goes somewhere.

Whew, that was hard to put into simple words. I should study more, but this is what I can give you guys. Now onto Aiji~!

Aiji
1 = Leadership, independence. (5)
3 = Creativity.
4 = Logical, good organizer. (2)
7 = Observing, quick thinker. (2)
9 = Compassionate, sensitive.
What he doesn't have:
2 = He also doesn't really take in what others say, he prefers doing things his own way.
5 = Once again, not able to explain his feelings in words.
6 = He's naturally irresponsible, but Aiji does what he has to do.
8 = Prefers just a small group rather than a whole damn party.

Now for the red lines I drew out, maya's connects "369" and Aiji's is "147". maya's line represents 'Wisdom', Aiji's is 'Logic'. So Maya and Aiji are surprisingly alike. But they're also both very different from each other. That's why they're able to work together so well as a duo, they make up for each other's lacking traits. Even my mom was like "Oh that's so cute!" XD Anyways, I just thought I'd share this with you guys, since Lifepath Numbers are generally interesting. Kei also suggested I post this XD So that's all! Hope you guys enjoyed it~

-OtakuTetsu
otakutetsu
otakutetsu
Fan
Fan

Stars : 0

https://www.youtube.com/AgitoFang

Back to top Go down

LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu Empty Re: LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu

Post by Hika-Chan Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

wow, that's so accurate it becomes scary
I've never heard about this numerology method, but it seems very interesting
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu Empty Re: LM.C's "Lifepath Numbers" by OtakuTetsu

Post by Kami_LolliPop Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Wooooh! so cool! I've never heard about this numerology method :O
It's very interesting, and I thinks is right about they.
Thanks for share it!
Kami_LolliPop
Kami_LolliPop
Fan
Fan

Stars : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by NezyChu Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Ah, interesting, I've heard about it before, but never got much into it, lol. But it is pretty awesome how accurate this seems to be!

NezyChu
MADDIE
MADDIE

https://twitter.com/#!/NezyChu

Back to top Go down

Post by otakutetsu Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:29 pm

This method was originally from the Greek.
otakutetsu
otakutetsu
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BelltheCAT Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm

I think I remember hearing about something like this a while back... Never really looked too much into it though. (I hate math! lol) Would you mind telling me what 1 means? I just did a quick calculation and that's what my number turned out to be. (5/3/1991) maya super duper
BelltheCAT
BelltheCAT
Fan
Fan

Stars : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by otakutetsu Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 pm

BelltheCAT wrote:I think I remember hearing about something like this a while back... Never really looked too much into it though. (I hate math! lol) Would you mind telling me what 1 means? I just did a quick calculation and that's what my number turned out to be. (5/3/1991) maya super duper

1 is natural leadership and independence. You're very good at leading others in a group, and people are drawn to you easily.

You also have 2,3,5,8 and 9. You have to lifepath lines, one of them is the Artist line, but I forgot the other T T I'll check back when I find out.
otakutetsu
otakutetsu
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BelltheCAT Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

otakutetsu wrote:
BelltheCAT wrote:I think I remember hearing about something like this a while back... Never really looked too much into it though. (I hate math! lol) Would you mind telling me what 1 means? I just did a quick calculation and that's what my number turned out to be. (5/3/1991) maya super duper

1 is natural leadership and independence. You're very good at leading others in a group, and people are drawn to you easily.

You also have 2,3,5,8 and 9. You have to lifepath lines, one of them is the Artist line, but I forgot the other T T I'll check back when I find out.

Thanks for the quick reply. ^^ I`m definitly the artistic type. Not so sure about being a leader though. XD
BelltheCAT
BelltheCAT
Fan
Fan

Stars : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down