MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Discovering LM.C

+30
KiryuuCami
Mii
MeiMei-nyan
Nika.
Julez2012
Miri8796
shooting✩star
Jay~Fox
sasu
Kitsanth
piggyromance
MAD_Martheh
Toshihaya
PURPLESHORTS
otakutetsu
Ikari_no_Ojo
NezyChu
MonsterLaura
xx
MAD_adnap
mad_jumonjie
Kei
Yeon
Chii
Hika-Chan
Karen
MAD_Zai
Yui
MAD_milkshakes
Naya
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discovering LM.C - Page 2 Empty Re: Discovering LM.C

Post by Naya Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

nissy wrote: one day while randomly browsing the net i found this pic: *click* i didn't know it was maya then, i just thought "who's that sexy beast?!" and tried to find out who he was (i probably googled the most pointless stuff ever to find out who he was xDDD)... after a while i somehow found the rock the LM.C pv and BAAMM ... fan! xD

saw the pic...hehe..sexi beast ;D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 60

http://www.myspace.com/happiihananii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay~Fox Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

I put the first intro in my intro thread but in short thank ESP Guitars ^_^ will say while edo funk is my main fave i also lover Joker my name is and Ghost Heart ^^
Jay~Fox
Jay~Fox
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

https://www.facebook.com/LessThanJayms

Back to top Go down

Post by shooting✩star Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Loved reading your stories ^^ maya rocking

My story began only a few months ago.
I've been into J-rock for years now... bands like Diru, 蜉蝣 and JOKER were first. Then ガゼット came along. They're all still favs including many more like heidi., -OZ-, Fest Vainqueur... The list is endless.
Of course I've known about LM.C especially because of Pierrot - one can hardly avoid them nowadays ^^ and I was familiar with songs like oh my juliet or boys&girls. I used to be like "yeah, nice... but too oshare, I'm not a cafekko after all".
'til the day it happened: I visited little HEARTS. 3rd anniversary event at Studio coast in Shinkiba, Nov 6th 2011. I actually went there to see Nightmare and Sadie ... and vistlip. I awaited LM.C with interest but nothing more. And they blew me away. Awesome live sound, awesome show. They rocked the crowd and I HAD to join. That's it. I got all their CDs and couldn't wait for another live... which is luckily coming up soon <3

It still feels a bit strange to admit I actually love them. Because in general their looks are still a bit too colorful for me. I've been into Metal and Gothic (the VERY black stuff) for over 10 years (longer than I've been into J-rock)... I still love those things and have many friends who are metal heads or goths and they are like "what the f*** happened to you?". But I don't care. LM.C are very punkish after all <3 aiji punky heart
shooting✩star
shooting✩star
Fan
Fan

Stars : 20

http://www.lastfm.de/user/NelumboNucifera

Back to top Go down

Post by Miri8796 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm

"who's that sexy beast?!" hahaha I just realized that's my avatar on here maya super duper

Most of you have known them for such a long time o_o
I've discovered them I think in August last year or so^^
The only J-Rock band I really liked before was One ok rock, I listened to a few others too, but I wasn't really a fan of any other band
Then one day I was watching J-Rock hair tutorial videos and the title said 'Maya (LM.C) inspired'
And I was like, 'That Maya must be really hot if he has awesome hair like that' :'D So I looked him up on youtube and found 'Let me crazy' but tbh I didn't like it that much, but I thought it's okay so I downloaded it together with 'No fun no future' without really listening to that one
Then I was on vacation and I suddenly became totally addicted to 'No fun no future' and couldn't stop listening to it ^-^
But I couldn't really look up any other song cause I wasn't at home and I had to wait until we were back :D
And when we were back I found 'Punky heart' and I guess then at the latest I started loving them love :D
Miri8796
Miri8796
Fan
Fan

Stars : 50

http://subarashii-sekai.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julez2012 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

KHR! was my gateway to LM.C. I was already a HUUGE J-Rock fan, and if I like how a anime theme sounds, I look it up on YouTube. So, I loved how it sounded, and I'm all like, "Holy crap I have to find this song!!" and I just went through all thier vids, and OH MY JULIET. was released when I was in 8th Grade in my Middle School, and funnily enough, we were reading Romeo & Juliet in my reading class. It was like, perfect timing for that to come out, and then I wanted to do BOYS&GIRLS for an English project, but I thought I'd look a bit retarded dancing like Maya, at the time. Now, I've graduated High School, and STILL wish I did BOYS&GIRLS for my project.
I bought GIMMICAL IMPACT at Ohayocon a while back too, I annoyed my family by playing it on repeat in the car for 4 hrs. lol. I showed my friend Ush the video for 88, and she's all like, "I want that guy's crazy hair cut!!" (she meant Maya) so we ended up printing pictures, and she got a hair cut LIKE Maya's.
and then yesterday I bought BEST THE LM.C off of iTunes, and I am just blasting it, while my cat Sabby sleeps.
Well, THAT was longer than expected. lol <3
Jules

Julez2012
Fan
Fan

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nika. Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 am

In summer 2010 I read an interview of LM.C which took place after a concert in Germany. I was interested because they seemed to be different than other jrockers [even if I just knew a few a this time, the GazettE and so on...]. maya talked about Edo Funk and so I listened this song at youtube. I liked it and I bought two cds but somehow I forgot them O.o and in march this year I was bored and found out that LM.C will make a world tour. Don't know why but when I read this I began to scream and the next day I bought a ticket :D Then I totally ticked off and want to know everything about LM.C. Finally I'm still enchanted by the magic which I felt at the concert and maya's charisma which touched me like nothing touched me before. love
Nika.
Nika.
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by MeiMei-nyan Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:16 am

I found them through Katekyo Hitman Reborn too! I first heard BOYS & GIRLS while I was watching the ad on Chinese TV when I was I dunno about 8 and then I was all like: OMG THEY SOUND SO COOL! WHO ARE THEY I REALLY WANNA KNOW!! love
Four years later (last year) I watched the anime and then I found the opening, watched the PV, watched all the other PVs and then BOOM! cheer
MeiMei-nyan
MeiMei-nyan
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 475

http://www.khr4lyf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:03 pm

I was searching new anime trailers to watch in youtube at that time and for some reason (I still wanting to know xD) PUNKY HEART popped up at the suggestions, all the time really...a little pink square, and I finally clicked it "Oh how cute girls...wait...wtf...pinku pinku and candy" that was my first reaction, closed the link and the next day I ended watching it again, and again. I just ended listening more and more songs, finally falling in love with they rhythm and letters~ also discovering a lot of new vk bands like SuG too. They and LM.C make me happy c:
Mii
Mii
Fan
Fan

Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by KiryuuCami Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:42 pm

2 years ago i was searching the GazettE PV's in youtube, when i saw punky heart in related videos. In the beginning i wasn's interested in that because i said ".... ñiej... so much pink", but since i often saw the video there... i saw this finally, just for curiosity. And when i heard them for the first time i like them... and, in less on a month, without realizing they become my favorite band  love so, this was my beginning  love love love love love blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush
KiryuuCami
KiryuuCami
Fan
Fan

Stars : 205

http://der4ngement.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xKiko-Kandiix Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:18 pm

My senpai, and best friend, Hanako, texted me, telling me to check out this "somewhat new band" that, at the time, was less than a year old.
It wasn't long after Boys&Girls came out, so that was the first song I found of them. I fell in love immediately, and after listening to all their other stuff, they were enough to toss Morning Musume out of first place. And Musume was my favourite band for MANY years before LM.C. <3
xKiko-Kandiix
xKiko-Kandiix
Fan
Fan

Stars : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Matia Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:52 pm

I was looking through the older blog posts of the artist Kaiami (you should check her out, she's really talented--she makes stickers and cards), and she said that she ordered the LM.C album Strong Pop. I was desperate for new music because I was getting tired of Florence and the Machine, and I thought I would go check them out. I clicked on the Punky Heart PV and IMMEDIATELY fell in love! I've been obsessed ever since.  Aiji rocking maya rocking
Mad-Matia
Mad-Matia
Fan
Fan

Stars : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by mei.aikawa Sat May 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Enjoyed reading many stories... ^.^

Me... It was year 2012 when LM.C had an image on my mind...

I already knew them by their names (only) because of KHR. 'Coz my brother was a big fan of that anime. I had had listened to 88, Boys & Girls and Days.
Then one day, my brother downloaded a music video and told us to check it out. After watching, "WHO ARE THOSE CRAZY GUYS IN PINK???" I asked them with a nostalgic face.. And,yes, it was the pv of Punky Heart.. and..the vocalist was cute.
After several days, my brother downloaded again a video. This was the first time I saw a singer singing with a lollipop.. Hoshi no Arika's pv.

In month of March (it was our school vacation and I was an incoming 3rd high school student that time), I was bored at home and didn't know what to browse on the internet..until I remember the "crazy guys in pink".. I started searching until I saw the TV Spot of Ah Hah! and the pv of The Love Song. I was amazed by Maya spinning the microphone on his hand..
Since that day, I decided to have a copy of ALL their songs..

I couldn't imagine myself that I'll become a fan of this VK Rock Band.. XD

Maybe... they are UNIQUE!! laugh

That's my story. (~^_^~)

mei.aikawa
Fan
Fan

Stars : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:35 pm

OMG, it's been 4years since I've watched LM.C MV.. Still a fan. It's sad, no idea what's going with them now?
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm

they're still going lol. they recently had a fanclub holiday. they're doing the 10th anniversary tour next year
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Fanclub holiday?! Waaah xDD
Is it an international tour? :D
Naya
Naya
MADDIE
MADDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:15 pm

no, only a Japan tour. well... it's lots of different tours. each one has the theme of one of their past albums! but they're all in Japan.
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD_Storm Mon May 08, 2017 4:54 am

My friend told me about Fanime, in San Jose, a giant ass anime convention.
I went to the site to check it out and saw maya.
I was stunned and interested in him.
The band drew me towards them, and I went to see them at Fanime.

MAD_Storm
Fan
Fan

Stars : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum