MAD LM.C Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Official LM.C Links
LM.C Fan Group Twitters

Official LM.C Fanmail Address

Where to find us

SUPPORT LM.C
Buy from YesAsia
Buy from CD Japan
All images and content on this forum is © to it's respective owners/creators.

All official images of LM.C and their Logo are © to LM.C and Pony Canyon.

All images that are not owned by LM.C and Pony canyon are © to their original creator.

No copyright infringement is intended by the use of official content on the site.

We hold NO responsibility for what our members post on this website and we respect their right to freedom of speech.

If there are any problems with content use, please contact the forum owner (Kei) at madlm.cfamily@gmail.com and we will try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

コンテンツの利用に問題がある場合は接触 madlm.cfamily@gmail.com 。私たちはできるだけ早く問題を解決します。

私たちの悪い日本人して申し訳ありません。

Wich one is worse?

5 posters

Go down

Wich one is worse? Empty Wich one is worse?

Post by bAkanEko Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 pm

1. Some countries are waiting for LM.C to come, and they keep on mentioning LM.C
2. LM.C decided to visit Hong Kong, even it's on June, i am so sure that i cant go because if my parents

So, wich one is worse? 1. or 2. ?
even i am a bit selfish, but i do wish LM.C visit those countries but not Hong Kong TAT because when i know we are so near but i cant see them i really wanna cry!! Especially i am rejected because of a stupid reason... THEY AFRAID I WILL DIE BECAUSE OTHER FANS WILL PRESS ME INTO MEATBALL!!

urggh!! what they really want!!

(just express what i feel...if i let u feel angry or upset, please tell me, Thanks)
bAkanEko
bAkanEko
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

Back to top Go down

Wich one is worse? Empty Re: Wich one is worse?

Post by NezyChu Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 pm

I know how you feel... they didn't announce a date for Portugal, and it kills me >.<

But, for example, when Miyavi came to Portugal, I wasn't able to attend the concert and I cried like hell, because he was so near but (at the same time) so far... I kinda wished he didn't have come to my country at all (it's selfish, I know, but I was sooooooooo sad >.<)... But now, when I think about it without being angry/sad, I actually think it was good he came! Maybe he'll come back and, that day, I'll be there!

So, just think positive, you still have time to convince your parents to let you go to LM.C's concert! And if you aren't able to go... just think "at least they came. If they came here once, maybe they'll come one second time!" Just be positive :3

NezyChu
MADDIE
MADDIE

Stars : 0

https://twitter.com/#!/NezyChu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hika-Chan Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm

I guess my opinion doesn't count, since they always come in my country when they do an european tour...
People are selfish. Even here. They come in 2 town, and they're still not satisfied. "it's far away" "they don't come in my-little-city-which-doesn't-have-a-concert-hall" "why a monday!? I have school!"
According to these people, they should do free concerts in 6 dates by country, only on week-ends or holidays. WTF.

On the other hand, as people who can come to their lives, I'm so excited to see them !! We're happy, and we forget people who cannot attend to their lives. I'm sorry for you. Really. If I couldn't come, I'd feel really sad too...

Try to convince your parents that concerts of japanese music are not that violent. Nobody died in an LM.C concert, even in Paris and Germany where it's sometimes kinda... rough. It's not black metal =3

Last edited by Hika-Chan on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hika-Chan
Hika-Chan
SUPER DUPER MADIE
SUPER DUPER MADIE

Stars : 308

http://hika-chan.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Maybe tell your parents why it's so important to you and offer to do more things to help them if they let you go?
If they say you're too young to go alone, try and find someone to go with you? Or if there's no one, maybe just save up and go anyway?
Your parents might get angry, but if it really means so much to you to see LM.C live, then you have to think if going without permission is worth it.
I've done things without my parents permission and they got angry, but because it was something I really wanted, I didn't feel bad about it, because it made me happy to do that thing.
Kei
Kei
Admin
Admin

Stars : 1740

http://club-galaxy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bAkanEko Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

really thanks for you three cry

NezyChu : for me, if they dont announce a date, i can think of because it's hard to find a place for live, also the cost and the schdule...etc. and thats can really let me feel better. This will be the second time they visit Hong Kong and i am quite sure they will come again because they can gain money here easily (?) i dont know -.- just wish the world wont end this year XD

Hika-Chan: WOW those people are really crazy in mind!! You should ask if they have ever think about singers and artist are HUMAN??? Oh about the Japanese music, they dont really hate them or think they are violent, they are not that close minded. They just dont really like V-Kei because V-kei for them is people with heavy make up Sweat Drop but seems they accept X Japan ... this time my parent said so because i told them just stand but no seats...

Kei : i did think about telling my parents that this year the world will end so if you dont let me to see LM.C, i can never see them. (kidding) i dont think i can do so, because my parent will be very upset about what i do... i still understand why they dont let me go...even the reason is really stupid (-.-)|||

At last... i thought no one will read this post but really thanks for you guys, i think i will choose to wait until June and see if i have chance to see them. Really thanks a lot
bAkanEko
bAkanEko
Fan
Fan

Stars : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by NezyChu Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm

You're welcome :3

Just be positve, okay? I'm sure they will let you go, just show them how much LM.C are important to you! cheer

NezyChu
MADDIE
MADDIE

https://twitter.com/#!/NezyChu

Back to top Go down

Post by Julez2012 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I know how you feel. I'm gonna reference a different concert though. I have asked my mom for SIX years to go to Warped Tour, which is a HUUUGE music festival, that travels America. She kept saying "wait till you're older". Finally since I graduated high school, she's letting me go, and I KNOW Warped can get CRAAZY. :3, I told her how I might not be able to go if I didn't have the chance. She made it my summer trip. I know it sounds VERRY hard, but hang in, give little hints, and help out around the house, or even offer to pay for the ticket if you can :) My mom bought tickets as a graduation present. I did that for last years Warped, but still couldn't go. (school reasons). My tip, is don't make it a big deal, even if it is. I know thats HARD. Just don't push it all at once, and explain to your parents how much it means to you. :) Good luck! --Jules

Julez2012
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum